Chapter 33

Madina's POV

It has been three weeks now since Abubakar was kidnapped. When our parents met me that morning, they suggested I stay with my family for safety and support.

Right now, I am in my room deep in thought. I cannot believe someone kidnapped him. What did he do to them?

Ohh yes, they wanted me. But he should have given me to them. I also remembered hearing the man saying he wants his life.

I hope he doesn't kill him. I don't know what I can do without him in my life. He is my support system. Plus we have a baby on the way.

Sure, the world is full of wicked people. If not why will you go to people's house at night just to kidnap them and keep them to yourself. Everybody has the right to live and the right to freedom but they don't care.

It has been a stressful time for both out families and it's just.....

Another thing that is confusing is Mariya's disappearance. Even her family don't know where she is. I thought she will come immediately she heard the news but I still haven't heard from her. I hope she is fine also.

The police and other forces have been on Abubakar's case but there's still no lead. Not a single clue. I just hope he is fine where ever he is.

Our baby is growing but the morning sickness is still there.

When I told his parents about the baby, they were very happy. I hope we find him before I give birth to this baby.

I miss him so much, it hurts. I miss his touch and kisses. I miss his overly warm hugs. Believe me they are the warmest hugs after my mom's.

I have cried to the point thay tears no longer flow. I could not cry anymore. I was just numb and the pain in my heart can not be measured in any way.

I tried as hard as possible to act normal and eat very well so that the baby is not affected at all cost. I know Abubakar will not like that to happen. But I just lose appetite at the sight of the food because it always reminds me of how Abubakar loves my food.

Oh Abubakar, I pray for your safety and I hope your captives don't go unpunished. I will make sure of that.

Both the families(his and mine) have been very supportive. His parents visits me every day and I ask them about any improvement about the case but it's always the same story.

The people that kidnapped him have a very strong back up.

" Madina, come down stairs the police are here with some news" I heard my brother shout from the other side of the door as the door is locked from inside.

Immediately I heard those words, I felt a sweet wave of hope wash through me. I hope they've find him or have clue where he is.

"Okay" I said and quickly wore my long hijab.

I unlocked the door and head for the stairs. I walked down carefully not wanting to miss a step. I entered the living room downstairs that contains my mom, dad, mother-in-law, father-in-law and three officers.

"Good afternoon," I greeted to which everybody replied.

" So officer, have you found anything?" My dad asked the officers.

" Yes, we found out where they've taken him, Alhaji. Even though we know the place, it might be impossible for us to get to them because they are a very notorious Mafia Group. The have strong back up. So it might take time to rescue him because we have to plan this very well. We cannot afford to make any mistake." The one with beard answered dad. I assumed he is the head.

"What do you mean it might take time, huh? What if they kill my husband?" I yelled at them while trying to stand up but my mom held me down.

" We are sorry ma'am, but we need to plan carefu-"

" Carefully my foot!" I yelled at him cutting him off.

What is this man trying to say huh?

My husband is out there as a victim of kidnapping and he is talking about being careful. I don't care what they have to do all I want is my husband back home, safe and sound.

I felt like leaving there but I didn't want to be tagged as disrespectful because I walked out on my parents. Also, my in-laws were present so I had to resist the urge to do a lot of things.

I suddenly felt some liquid soaked the cushion I am on and started feeling dizzy.

That was the only thing I remembered before darkness consumed me.