Prologue

Present time

"Emma dear what are you doing?" Elina said as she didn't hear any noise from her 8-year-old daughter.

"Emm- she came to her daughter and saw she was looking at something with full attention. She too decided to take a look at it but before she could Emma shouted

"Mom look, Aunt Jiya's picture!!!! She looks so young"

After sensing what her daughter said she understood it was probably her high school photo album. She then sat down on the ground beside her daughter and began turning the pages. She was going through all the pages and talking about everyone to her daughter, but unknowingly she skipped one page which didn't go unnoticed by Emma.

"Mumma you skipped one page," Emma asked with a slight pout on her face.

Elina frowned her face in confusion "Which one dear?"

Emma soon turned back the page and showed her "this one" and after seeing the picture Elina regretted why she didn't skip the page.

While there was Emma who had quite an amazing - glistening look on her face seeing the picture "Mom who's this uncle? He is handsome like Papa Uncle!!!"

"He- he is someone I knew..." Elina replied with a small smile at the end.

While listening to this Emma pouted her lips and said "Okay" 

Emma tried to understand that she must be have her reasons and decided not to ask more

"Okay, dear now it's time for your sleep," Elina said and closed the album

Emma tried to say that she wanted to see more but just nodded her head and went back to her room.

Soon after Emma slept Elina came back to her room and opened the photo album while tracing her hands towards that one figure with tears in her eyes

"Only if I could go back..."

To be continued