14.

How come I never realised, you were the girl I had been finding...

However, their moment broke as they heard the classroom door slide. Kevin looked towards the door while Elina took the chance and stepped on his feet and took her book back while poking out her tongue towards him.

"Good Morning!!!" Hana wished them both with a smile, while Elina came towards her as she wished her back 

"Good morning Hana" 

"You came early today?" Hana asked Elina with a surprised look while Elina nodded her head as she walked to her seat, to keep the diary. 

"Yeah I had some work~," she said with a shrug, while Elina made an 'OH' trying to understand her and averted her gaze towards Kevin who had a small smile; she frowned as she went to her seat and then spoke while laughing nervously to Kevin. 

"Woah!! What's with that smile?" she asked him in a teasing tone while Elina rolled her eyes. 

Huh!! Smile and him?

"Nothing" Kevin said coming back to his old unexpressive self while Hana tried to divert herself as she bit her lips.

"Hana do you wanna come with me for a walk outside??" Elina asked as she turned towards Hana; who changed her expression and gave a wholehearted smile while nodding her head. 

"Come let's go!!" Elina said as she walked towards Hana and placed her hands on her arms as they walked out.

While Kevin looked at her going figure as he thought by himself being confused;

Did I make her angry?

---------

Hana and Elina were walking together talking about different stuff and soon got comfortable with each other "Woah!! One more picture of yours?!" Elina said as she saw another picture of Hana on the bulletin board while Hana just blushed listening to her "It's not that much, I still have to get better at more things~" she said while Elina smiled towards her "You are so perfect!! Kind, Smart and beautiful!!" Elina said as she praised Hana who felt elated listening to her. 

"Well even you're no less than any model!!" she said "Hehe~ Thanks!!" Elina gave a wide smile, whereas Hana just thought in her mind looking at her.

I wish I were like her, with no problems and just happiness...

After a few minutes, students started to come and eventually, the class filled. Elina and Hana came back to class. Elina looked back towards the last bench where she had kept the helmet and thought with a pout.

Why didn't he come yet~

Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard a loud voice "Where are you looking so intensely my Cinderella~" 

She turned and saw Jiya standing with a smirk as she funnily wiggled her eyebrows.

"Oh- nowhere~ You tell about yourself!! What happened?" Elina said changing the topic

Jiya took a seat in front of her and said "Nothing much~ But, I think Ross must've forgotten our 100-day anniversary" she said while Elina made a 'duh' look. 

"100 days? For real?" she said while Jiya rolled her eyes as she spoke "So what? Rather he must celebrate every day, 'cause I am his girlfriend~" Jiya said as she blew her nails while Elina shook her head as she laughed.

"Yeah yeah!! Poor Ross~" She said and then laughed "Is it today?" Elina asked while Jiya shook her head "No- it is-" They couldn't complete their conversation as they heard the classroom's door open and the students started to stand.