30.

Time skip (next day at school after study hours)

"Hana isn't coming to school for so many days" Jiya said making Elina too realise as she thought by herself.

I hope she's okay, after that day we haven't talked much and I was so engaged with myself that I completely forgot about it, how could I even...

"I wonder if she's fine..." Jiya said while Elina spoke with a small pout on her lips "I too hope so" 

"Let's visit her today evening?" Jiya spoke while Elina nodded "Okay then, I'll come to your place then we can visit her together?" Elina said while Jiya nodded.

"Finally I found you," Ross said as he looked towards Elina making her frown. 

"Was it for Jiya?" Elina asked as she looked at him and then towards Jiya; while he shook his head and then came towards their seat as he spoke.  

"Mrs Sella is calling you" Ross said as he looked towards Elina.

(AN: Mrs Sella is their art teacher)

"Me? Why?" Elina asked him waiting for an answer, while all Ross did was just shrug his shoulders and sit beside Jiya "I don't know"

Elina sighed as she closed her bag "Okay then where's she?" she asked as she stood up "She's in the art room" Ross said while Elina nodded as she spoke looking towards Jiya "I'll get going" 

Jiya closed her eyes as she nodded and bid her bye.

Elina was walking being tense about why Mrs Sella had called her, even though she knew she hadn't done something wrong she was still tense. Why? She kept on thinking about the possibilities and unknowingly entered the art room without taking permission but was quick enough to realise, she was about to apologize to her teacher but before even she could her eyes met with someone she did not want to see at the moment. She widened her eyes as she immediately took a reverse turn.

What is Kevin doing here?

I better come when he is not here. 

Elina continued to murmur by herself as she almost reached to the door and was ready to move out but was called back by Mrs Sella.

"Oh, Elina!! You're here, come in quickly" Mrs Sella said as she finally noticed Elina's presence and welcomed her with a smile, while Elina bit her tongue as she slowly turned back and gave a nervous smile "Yes, Ma'am" she said as she slowly entered

Okay, stay cool Elina and don't look at him; don't make it obvious that you are bothered by him/

Elina thought by herself as she made herself determined and stood two feet away from Kevin while Mrs Sella smiled as she spoke "I have called you both for an important task, as you must know every year we select students from any club for our school's magazine front page; so this year after discussion with everyone we have concluded to select you both." she said and then continued "And Kevin as you are already familiar with it, I would like you to help Elina with it" she said while Elina blinked her eyes as she did not believe on what she heard.

I can't be the representative. I have ZERO charms to flex about. 

How come they chose me?

Elina shook her head as she spoke "I- don't think I deserve it-" she said and then paused as she bit her lips "Um- why don't you ask Hana, I bet she can do better than me as well she has been the representative earlier too..." Elina said politely with an apologetic smile while Kevin frowned as he looked towards her.