24.

Kevin was paying the taxi driver while Elina looked at him from afar as she thought by herself. 

Is it possible to love someone so quickly? 

I haven't known him for long then- 

Elina thought but then shook her head 

No! I must be feeling grateful and nothing else...  

She convinced herself and by then Kevin came near her and he gave a smile making Elina's heartbeat run faster, she got flustered and closed her eyes 

No, no Elina doesn't fall for it no!!!

"BYE BYE!! THANK YOU!!" she said as she waved her hands and quickly went without even looking at Kevin, while Kevin stood there alone with a frown as he thought by himself.

Is my smile that weird?

Kevin thought and then removed his phone as he checked himself in the front camera he tried to smile and then spoke "It looks fine..." 

"-Or maybe not?" he thought by himself as he went away trying to learn how to give a proper smile. 

When Elina reached near her house she stopped to take hold of the air after having this mini-run by herself. 

"Goodness!!" she exclaimed as she pressed the bell and sat down near the stairs before her door.

"What are you trying to do in front of my house?" 

Elina turned back listening to the voice only to meet Jason standing near the door Elina widened her eyes looking at him as she spoke "It can't be" She paused as she took a look at the nameplate and saw it wasn't theirs as she faces palmed "Oh god!!" she exclaimed by herself and that is when Jason smirked.

"Don't tell me Elina that you're so obsessed with me that you came to my house?" Jason said as he laughed by himself Elina squinted her eyes as she laughed sarcastically "Hahaha!!" she glared at him while he still smiled towards him and that is when his mother called him from inside "Jason!" "Who is there?"  she asked him from inside while he spoke looking towards Elina with a teasing smile.

"No one mom!!" 

"Just a cat!!" 

"A wild cat!!" 

Jason said as he gave a huge smile showing his teeth to Elina; Elina gasped as she stepped on his foot making him whimper "Ouch" he said with a disbelieving look, while she took her bag and went away as she poked her tongue out towards him. 

"Racoon!!" she said and went away to her house which was probably 2 houses before Jason's while Jason looked at her and then shook his head as he smiled by himself.

She's cute though...

He thought as he came inside and saw his mother standing near the refrigerator as she spoke "Jason, why is this half-eaten snicker in the fridge, moreover you don't like snicker" she said while Jason gulped as he was about to speak but before he could the doorbell rang "Check it must be your sister" Mrs Mallie said while Jason frowned "She is coming today?" he asked while Mrs Mallie nodded "Probably" she said and just then the doorbell started to ring continuously, while Mrs Mallie shook her head as she motioned Jason to open the door first.

Jason came near the door as he saw his sister Beryl standing with a big suitcase and glaring at him "What took you so long to open the door idiot?!" she said while he asked her back "So does that mean you will continuously ring the bell?" he asked back while she just rolled her eyes as she handed him the suitcase and moved inside, while he felt the suitcase was heavy "Wait- what did you bring in it?!" he said while she sighed "My dress and few books!!" she said as she entered inside while he shook his head "She's still a bookworm" he said as he came in.