15.

"So in the end students you must never lose hope. You will fail at many points, but still keep trying..." Mr Herriot said as he finished the lesson and just then the bell rang.

Mr Herriot closed his book and then looked towards the bundle of papers he had collected and kept on the desk, he then looked up and saw Kevin.

"Kevin dear, please bring these papers to the staff room near my desk." He told Kevin to which he nodded his head.

"Okay then all of you take your break and Jason comes with me." He said as he smiled towards everyone and motioned Jason to accompany him.

While the students waited for him to go and then started taking their break, talking, playing, wandering and started to enjoy their break. Kevin rose from his seat and went to take the papers and soon went out a few minutes after Mr. Herriot and Jason.

Elina sat there thinking something and then saw a pair of shoes in front of her, she looked up to see Jiya.

"Oh! Jiya~" said Elina with an amusement

"Are you stressed about something??" Jiya asked Elina as she took place in front of Elina's desk

"No no" Elina said as she shook her head

"Hm... That's good but I wonder why Ross didn't come today?" she said as she pouted

"By the way I have something to tell you" Jiya said as she remembered something.

"I am all ears," Elina said and winked towards Jiya.

"It's about Kevin and Jason," she said as she came closer to Elina while Elina too leaned her ear in interest.

Hana looked back as she saw Jiya and Elina chatting, she wanted to join them but then looked at her wristwatch and sighed as she took her textbook and went outside.

---------- 

While Mr Herriot took Jason inside the staffroom there was no one in the staffroom nor near the corridor, since just then the break had started.

"Have a seat dear?" Mr Herriot said as he placed a chair in front of his table and gestured for Jason to sit which he obeyed. 

"How's your mother now?" Mr Herriot asked him. 

"Can't say much, she's still admitted to the hospital and doctors are treating her. They've told us to wait so, I've got to look after her..." He said normally with a blank expression. 

Mr Herriot nodded his head and then patted Jason's shoulder "Take care dear and feel free to ask me for any help"

Jason gave a small smile and then stood up to go but, just then Kevin knocked as he entered "May I come in sir?"

"Yes, Kevin come in and keep those papers here" Mr Herriot said pointing towards his desk, which Kevin obeyed while Mr Herriot spoke to Jason again.

"Okay, Jason take care and get help from your friends in your studies. You can ask Kevin too" Mr Herriot continued again "You'll help your friend right??" Mr Herriot asked looking towards Kevin with a small smile

"Yes sir" Kevin said as he kept the papers and then looked towards Jason who just rolled his eyes.

"I don't need help from anyone sir, especially not him" Jason scoffed as he glared towards Kevin while walking away from them after bowing to his sir. 

"Jas-" Mr Herriot sighed and then looked towards Kevin. 

"Hope you understand your friend...." he said with a sympathetic smile to which Kevin nodded his head and went out after Jason.