19.

Elina smiled awkwardly as she saw her mother standing in front of her with an angry look "Hi" he waved towards her nervously.

"Quickly come inside!!" her mother commanded to which Elina nodded her head as she scratched the back of her neck while her mother closed the door behind her. She looked up only to meet eyes with Sia who teased her with a 'you're dead' look while she threw an air punch towards her.

"What do you think of yourself?!" her mother shouted while Elina stopped throwing punches towards Sia, who made an amused look while putting a finger on her lips. Elina gulped as she slowly turned towards her mother "Um- mom I was just-" she couldn't complete as her mother spoke again "Do you realise how dangerous it could have been!!" she widened her eyes as she spoke while Elina tried to calm her "But am fine mom. I am" she said with a calm voice while her mother looked at other side feeling teary as she spoke. 

"You- think just because I am not your real mother, I won't worry about you?" she spoke while Elina immediately shook her head as she came towards her. At the same time, Sia stopped and understood her mother became emotional but before she could come, Elina spoke "No, I never think like that" She spoke as she side-hugged her mother and she started crying by now as she spoke.

"Believe it or not Elina, from the very start I always thought if I had another daughter she'd be just like you" she cried while Elina just caressed her "I may be strict with you sometimes but then too I care for you as your mother would've done, and I- can't bear to lose any one of my daughters," she said making Elina's eyes teary, while Sia looked towards them from afar.

"I know it, Mom, I know- which is why I never lacked anything in my life. You gave me everything and I am very thankful to you" she spoke as she wiped her tears while parting from the hug. Her mother looked at her face and then hugged her again; she then looked at Sia and asked her to join in the hug. Sia smiled as she joined them. 

------

Elina flopped onto her bed after getting fresh, while Sia was downstairs with her mother; Elina took her phone and opened her message.

Did he reach home? 

Shall I ask him?

She thought but then just shook her head and was about to exit his chat but just then her phone fell on her face.

"Ouch!!" she exclaimed while massaging her forehead. 

"No matter how careful I am it has to fall on my face!!" she said as she pouted but just then heard another voice 

"Elina?"

Elina frowned as she sat and looked everywhere in her room, but found no one "What the hell am I hallucinating now?" she shook her head as she took her phone to widen her eyes.

"The fu*k!!" she exclaimed as she saw Kevin on the other side. 

"Why did y-" he couldn't complete as Elina hurriedly cut the call and threw her phone on the bed she covered her face with her palm while kicking her legs in the air. 

"Uh!!! Why am I SO CLUMSY!!!" she shouted and then took her phone she opened her camera to check her face as she spoke with a worried look "He saw me in this state!!" Elina then checked the notification.

(Kevin) Elina

I didn't see or hear anything