28.

Elina and Kevin were sitting in art class, with their projects all ready; as they waited for their teacher to come.

"About yesterday-" 

Kevin couldn't complete his sentence as Elina spoke 

"Jason told me-"

"-and I am glad that it is all good now..." 

Elina said as she gave a small smile while Kevin nodded as he spoke "To be honest, I never had anything against him to begin with..." Kevin said while Elina gave a soft smile "That's a very good thing as a friend, Kevin" she said while Kevin looked at her and continued to speak "Moreover I trust you won't hurt your close ones" she said while Kevin just looked at her as he spoke "Do you- think so?" he asked her while she smiled as she nodded "Yes, I do" she said and just then their teacher came as they started to wish her. 

-Time skip to presentation-

Elina was done with explaining their project with the charts now she motioned towards Kevin and spoke "Now my partner, Kevin is going to present all the pictures in front of you all" Elina said and smiled while Kevin nodded as he started to show the images on the white screen. Everyone including the teacher was awestruck by the pictures; the places looked so heavenly to them; Elina kept on smiling as she looked through the pictures along with others, not until the last picture showed up. She widened her eyes as she immediately looked towards Kevin and it was a picture of hers holding the butterfly.

Why is he showing this here?

And when did he-

Elina thought as she looked towards Kevin, and was all set to ask him to stop but soon heard the teacher say to everyone "All of you!! Clap for them" the teacher said as she looked at their project in awe "It is one of the best projects I have come across" she said as she looked towards Elina who just gave an awkward smile "I will give your pictures for the annual magazine" she said as she looked towards Kevin and Elina who were happy and stunned at the same time.

Elina then looked towards Kevin and smiled as she thought in her mind 

Thank you...

-Time skip- (I'm so sorry for so many time skips T-T)

Elina's classes were over and now she was sitting while Jiya was packing her bag. Elina then asked "Um- Jiya... How did you realise that you were in love?" Elina asked while Jiya stopped packing she frowned "That's so sudden um..." Jiya said but then sat down as she spoke "Well, how do I tell you, how love happens" "When you're in love, everything reminds me of the person, when they are with you- you feel safe, there will be a different kind of connection which only you can feel..." Jiya said while Elina nodded.

"But- is it possible to love someone in a short period like... You know?" Elina said while Jiya nodded as she spoke "Yeah I get what you're asking" Jiya said and then spoke again.

"Look Elina you don't love someone by duration; you can be with someone for your whole life and still not love them while you can love someone at first sight" Jiya said while Elina gulped as she started to think by herself.

He was concerned for me, he protected me; and that day he comforted me without even knowing my problem, whereas all these years no one was there to comfort me.

I think I know it now-

-that what I felt wasn't just being thankful, but it was that I fell for him...