4.

Elina came inside while holding Emma's hand and saw her best friend sitting in a white gown looking like a goddess she soon saw Jiya waving towards them and asking to come towards her Elina and Emma went near her

"You look very pretty" stated Elina and hugged Jiya

"Well, the same goes for you!!! Looking like a goddess but, you should've kept your hair open you know you look prettier in open hair" stated Jiya while departing from the hug.

Elina just shrugged her shoulders towards Jiya and smiled not wanting to ruin her best friend's wedding. Just then they heard someone speaking from down.

"It's because I picked this dress" Emma said with a proud look on her face

Jiya looked down and noticed Emma "Oh my my I didn't notice my Emm she looks like a princess"

Emma giggled "Aunty look mumma applied the lipstick which you gifted me" Emma said and showed her lips by pouting to which Jiya and Elina chuckled together and she gave the gift as they continued talking together.

------------------------------------------------

While Jason parked his car and came towards his friend Ross they both handshake and hugged each other "Finally you're getting married!!!" Jason said while parting from the hug

"Yes yes and what about you? Did you find someone dude" Ross asked as he laughed

While Jason just scratched the back of his neck before saying "yeah I guess...." he said "Woah!!! Who is she? When did it hap-" Ross was saying but was interrupted by Jason "I didn't confess to her yet" Jason said

"Dude just go for it, you never know!!" Ross said as he patted his back "Yeah I'll, maybe- today? Here I bought this ring for her" Jason said while showing him the ring.

"That's it bro go for it!!" Ross said

------------------------------------------------

By now the priest did all the rituals and finally Ross and Jiya were married. Now the cake cutting was going on, all of them clapped once the cake was cut and now everyone was busy eating.

"Emma~ look you've spread the cake on your face" Elina said and chuckled lightly 

"Wait I'll clean it....." Elina cleaned Emma's face while Emma exclaimed a thank you as she started to eat again.

"You know when I was of your age, I too couldn't eat cake properly" she shook her head as she laughed 

"Really mumma?" Emma asked surprisingly

"Yes yes and even my mother..." Elina stopped saying and turned little sad

"Even what mumma??" Emma asked while frowning.

Elina smiled towards Emma and was about to say something but, just then Jiya came towards them "Emma dear how is the cake??"

"It's is very good aunty!!!" Emma said while showing her boxy smile while Jiya smiled towards her "Do you want more?" she asked while Emma enthusiastically nodded her head while Jiya laughed "Ok then finish this, then I will ask your uncle to give you more" she said with a smile while Emma too smiled.

"By the way Elina can you come with me for a while I wanted to introduce you to someone" she said as she smiled "But- Emma?" Elina asked while Jiya said "It is okay El, we are in the front only, you can watch Emma from there and moreover by the time she finishes her cake we will come back" she said as she closed her eyes in reassurance while Elina tried to say something but sighing in defeat Elina said okay.

"Emma I am going with aunty, don't go anywhere else okay?? Finish your cake and and I will be standing there" she said while pointing nearby. To which Emma nodded her head and then Elina went along with Jiya, while still glancing towards Emma time to time.

"Who do you want me to meet Jiya?" She asked still glancing towards Emma and saw her enjoying the cake

"Wait- ha here" she then patted one man's back, he turned back and looked towards them. He had worn a black suit which had diamond work done. He had sharp features and pair of hazel orbs which were so unique to get unnoticed, he had a good physique and some muscles maintained.

Jiya then said "Lucas meet Elina, my best friend and; Elina meet Lucas my elder cousin's friend and the CEO of Iros company." she introduced them to each other while Elina and Lucas smiled towards each other.

"Hi!! Nice to meet you" Lucas said as he extended his hand while Elina accepted it "Nice to meet you too" Elina said and smiled little.

"Um your eyes- they look very familiar- in fact they look pretty." he complimented her while she smiled little "Thank you...." Elina said while just then Jiya spoke "Why don't you guys just exchange your numbers?" she suggested while Lucas smiled as he said "Sounds good to me, what about you Ms. Elina?" he asked while Elina who knew what Jiya was up to but, still being unable to reject, she smiled and nodded her head "Um- yeah it is fine" she said and they exchanged their numbers.

"By the way I heard you have a daughter, I would love to meet her someday!!!" Lucas said as he saved her number giving a smile which was so similar to Emma's smile.

"If you wish you can meet her now, she came with me. And just now I noticed that you and she have the exact same smile...." Elina said with a small smile "Oh really?? I am now eager to meet her, where's she??" Lucas asked with a surprising look. 

"She's- Emma???" She said as she pointed towards the seat but panicked soon as she didn't see Emma sitting there. She then hurriedly went to Emma's seat and saw she isn't there while Jiya too followed her; unfortunately Lucas who received an important call had to go.

"Where did she go??" Elina said as her breathing got heavier "Don't worry it's just an indoor she would be somewhere near, we will search for her; you go towards that direction and check, till then I will inform Ross and Jason; don't worry okay!!" She said and went to inform Ross and Jason

While Elina went to search Emma near the same place and kept saying to herself 

"Please Emma where are you?"

Emma's pov

I was sitting and eating my cake just then I was looking towards other places and saw Sam I was calling him but he couldn't hear me so I went near him

"Sam!!!~" Emma said and came towards him

"Emma~" said the little boy

"You're late Sam!!! The wedding got over!!" She said and pouted

"I am sorry but my uncle got some work so, we came late" he said apologizing

"I am sorry look I brought chocolate for you" he said trying to convince her which seemed to work "Really!!!" Emma said with a huge smile

"Yes!" Sam said

"Then it is fine" Emma said and kissed his cheeks and took the chocolate while the little boy had a small pink tint over his face.

Au: okay idk about anything but this is cute 🥲💗

Just then Elina spotted Emma she ran and came towards her as she hugged her tightly and placed lots of kisses on her face "Where were you Emma??? Didn't I say not to go anywhere??? I was so tensed" she said while tears were about to fall from her eyes

"I am sorry mumma I won't do it again but, Sam came; so I..." she mumbled and that's when Elina realized Sam's presence; she wiped her tears and smiled towards him "Hello dear" she said with a smile as she sniffed little.

While Sam bowed and wished Elina "Hello Ma'am I am sorry I was late for the wedding"

"Oh no it's completely fine and you can just call me aunty, no need to be so formal." she said with a smile and then saw his shoe lace were open "Oh dear, your shoe lace is open wait I'll tie it for you" she said and bend on her knees to tie it, while Sam tried to stop her "It's okay Aunty"

"Don't worry, I'll do it" she smiled towards him while he nodded.

"Sam let's- what is going on?" his uncle said as he saw a lady tying his shoes. 

While Elina who was done heard the voice and felt it little familiar. She looked up, and as soon as she saw him, her smile dropped; her heartbeats raced. And that is when he called her name.

"Elina....?"

To be continued