9.

Elina was going towards the cafeteria when Jason pulled her by holding her arm, making her bump into his chest "What the" she couldn't complete as she looked up and saw Jason "You?" she asked while Jason clenched his jaw as he looked into her eyes and was about to speak but before he could Elina spoke. 

"Look behind!!" she said, and this time not wanting to take the risk of getting hit again he looked behind and that is when Elina took the chance and ran away, he then looked back and saw her going away. He decided to observe her and just a few seconds after that he heard a thud sound and then shook his head.   

No, I must be wrong because Kevin and THIS GIRL? Never working... 

He thought and then walked away while Elina faked a cry as she fell. 

"Why can't I have a peaceful high school life T_T " She then slowly stood up and went towards the cafeteria.

---------------

Now everyone was at the cafeteria some were eating, some laughing out with their mouths filled while some were talking to each other about different stuff and then there was Elina, Hana and Jiya who were eating together and talking. Jiya and Hana were sitting in front of Elina while she was opposite them with an empty chair beside her. 

"We were waiting for you for so long" Jiya asked Elina while she just sighed "Just got stuck somewhere nothing else..." she said tiredly. She was about to continue eating her food but soon felt her arm being pulled. 

"Let's go"  Kevin said as he pulled her arm while Jiya exclaimed "Let her at least eat first Kevin!!" she said in disbelief while Kevin looked towards Elina and saw her giving puppy eyes, he looked somewhere else as he cleared his throat "She- can eat there and moreover if she doesn't want her internals then there's no need for her to come" he said as he left her arm due to which she stumbled a bit.

"No no!! I'll come now!! Just wait- a second" Elina said as she instantly stuffed the remaining sandwich inside her mouth and took the juice can in her hand as she spoke to him with her mouth full 

"Lef fo"

Kevin frowned in confusion as he asked her "What??" 

Elina took a sip of the strawberry juice as she gulped the bolus down through her esophagus and patted her chest little trying to gulp the food and said "Let's go"

Kevin just shook his head as he widened his eyes and went along with her.

"Let's eat Hana" Jiya said but didn't get any response from Hana so she took a look at Hana just to find her tangled in her thoughts. Jiya snapped her fingers in front of Hana, bringing her back to the world "Yeah. What?-" Hana asked as she came back from her thoughts.

"Where were you lost?? I was asking you to eat?" Jiya told her while Hana just nodded her head as she consoled herself.

He never talked to me in that way.... Maybe because we never got any project together....

-------------------------------

"Stop eating that pen" Kevin said while eyeing her

She slammed the pen and shouted in anger "Or what am I suppose to do!? You bought me here just to sit and do nothing!!" she said in disbelief. 

"Shhh!! It is a library" the librarian warned her while taking rounds.

Elina mouthed a sorry to the librarian as she whispered yelled to him again "Why did you bring me here if you didn't have anything to discuss!?"

Kevin closed his book and kept it down as he looked towards her "Today after school we will meet at the Jeffery's café and discuss about the project sharp at 6:00 not even a second late" he finished telling her and stood up.

Elina pulled his arm and made him sit again "What the-" Kevin said.  

"So you bought me here just to say this!!! Did you have any problem in saying this there!?" She questioned him angrily.

Yes, she is right why did I bring her here? I could've just said it there.....

His thoughts got cut as Elina spoke again "-and today at 6:00 I'll be busy~"

Kevin got back from his thoughts and was glad that Elina got off topic herself "Why will you be busy?" he asked raising one of his brows.

"Well actually- I have my time packed for my favourite show" She said while resting her back in the chair and shrugging her shoulders.

Kevin just looked at her and said "I don't know about anything you watch it later or whatever but you need to come and that's it bye" He said and stood up to walk away.

While he was walking, Elina stood up and was about to throw a book towards him but then Kevin spoke "Don't throw the book, it won't hit me but, you will have to pay the cost of it to the librarian" he said while still turning his back and walking.

Elina kept down the book down and pulled her hairs in frustration while Kevin just went out of library. 

"First he tells me not to talk to him, then he comes to me by himself and troubles me!!" she looked at him with an angry glare as she continued " I swear he has more mood swings than any girl during her periods!!"

While Jason and Ross had arrived in the library from the other entry. 

"Why did you bring me here? You know I get nauseous even with the smell of book~" Jason said as he looked away.

"I need to get a book on 'how to surprise your girlfriend' so please for me~" Ross said while showing his puppy eyes.

"You won't find such nonsense book here!!" Jason said "Okay then I'll find something like 'how to surprise someone' So please help your friend!!" Ross said pleading while Jason shook his head "Okay you just search there and I will go there" Jason said and started going towards other spot to find books but couldn't so he just decided to wander but soon his eyes went on something; he saw Elina pulling her hairs. 

-------------

Elina said as she looked somewhere and saw Jason, she cursed herself and searched something to cover her face with.

"Shit!" she mumbled as she covered her face with a book and was about to go but just then Jason ran and came between her path and blocked her way.

"You really thought you can cover yourself with such a small book. Miss thief" he asked her in disbelief. While Elina bought the book down from her face with a slight pout and then rolled her eyes "Well my name is Elina not miss thief, so get away I want to go" she said and was about to go but Jason pulled her by her arm back to her old position.

"Don't you think you owe me something?" Jason said as he trapped her between his arms while Elina smiled nervously and said "Oh~~ about your helmet? I'll surelyyyyyy give it to you, tomorrow so now I'll go thanks!!!" She said and squatted thinking to go from down, but Jason too bent towards that level and trapped her again, she just smiled awkwardly as she stood up. 

"You can't always run away from me" he said and while she cutely made a pout making him smile little; then just for a couple of seconds Jason's eyes went towards the entrance and he saw Kevin entering Library; and an idea popped in his mind just to check something.

"Also-" He got more closer to Elina and looked directly in her eyes as he continued "Don't you think an apology is also required?" he said while Elina was about to speak to him but just then a loud voice dragged their attention.

"JASON!!!"

To be continued