29

Elina pouted as she took her seat, she slowly peeked back and saw Kevin still standing there and thought by herself. 

Was I too harsh back then?

Wait- does he even like me?

She then ruffled her hair as she regretted what she had spoken earlier 

"Urgh!! I must've gone mad to speak like that!!!" 

She said as she continued with her mood swings ignoring the stares she was getting from the people around her.

"Only if I had someone to advise me" Elina shook her head as she covered her face with her palm but soon looked up. 

"Jiya is also busy" Elina pouted and just then her phone rang, it was Jason; Elina picked up the call gloomily as she spoke to him 

"Hm~" 

"You already went?" Jason asked while Elina hummed in response "Yeah now am on the bus" she said making him sigh "You must've got tired?" he asked while she said "Yeah~" Elina said and just then her mind clicked to something.

Shall I ask him for advice? 

No, what will he know...

But, after all, he must know about the boy code. 

Wait a minute- do they have any such boy code as a girl code?

Elina let's not change our mind!!

Elina got ready in her mind and just then Jason spoke "Okay then I'll hang the ca-" he couldn't even finish as Elina spoke "Wait!! I wanted your help with something" she said while Jason frowned but asked her to continue "Yeah, tell me" 

"I don't need help but there's a friend of mine who needs advice and since you're the only person who can answer me so..." Elina said while Jason tried to control his smile as he understood "Yeah sure tell me" 

"So basically, my friend likes a boy. Okay?" Elina asked Jason while he hummed "Okay" 

"Yeah, but this boy- he sometimes cares for her, helps her and you know right?" she said while Jason regardless of being clueless "Um- yeah..." 

"Yeah!! So then she doesn't know if she likes her back or not and now she's confused..." Elina said as she waited for Jason to answer, while Jason gave an unexpected answer to her. 

"If you love someone, you don't expect, you just keep on loving them even if they don't..." Jason told her while Elina was stunned but realised what he meant.

"That- was indeed touching Jason... Thanks" she thanked him while he laughed from the other side "Why are you thanking me?" he asked her while she immediately realised and spoke "Um- I meant thanks from my friend!! Okay bye I need to get off the bus!!" she said while Jason smiled by himself as he understood "Yeah, bye".

Jason hung the call "I know it was not for your friend..." he thought and then looked up as he repeated whatever he said earlier.

"If you love someone, you don't expect..."

He gave a sad smile and then walked away.

---------TIME SKIP---------

"Good night" Elina said as she came upstairs to her room while her parents and Sia went to their respective rooms. Elina was about to go to her bed and that is when she heard a knock on her window. She frowned and then again heard a knock. She was now tensed as she slowly went near the window and was stupid enough to ask.