5. (edited)

"Kevin??" Elina said

They looked at each other's eyes for a couple of seconds trying to figure out what and why was wrong.

He changed a lot; he doesn't look like the same old Kevin- He changed just as his feeling.....

She has changed so much that she got skinnier than before and her eyes show so much pain.

Just then Emma interrupted "Mumma do you know Sam's uncle??"

Breaking from their thoughts Elina looked towards Emma and was about to say something but stopped when she heard Kevin say slowly "Mumma?"

Kevin's thoughts were interrupted as he heard a similar voice.

"Elina did you find- Kevin" Said Jason who arrived panting and was shocked to see Kevin after so many years.

"Papa you also know Sam's uncle?" asked Emma and then immediately thought in her mind while pouting

Oops!! I called Uncle Papa again

While Kevin felt his heart drop, he felt betrayed; while Elina seemed to understand him as she told Jason.

"Jason- take Emma and Sam with you," she said looking towards Kevin

"But-" Jason tried to protest

"I said go!!!" She said and they went.

"You never loved me. Did you?" he said as he looked towards her being a little emotional while Elina gulped as she spoke.

"I-" she couldn't complete her sentence as Kevin shouted.

"I- what Elina?" he said as he looked at her disbelievingly.feelfelt to cheat Elina?" He said as he scoffed while Elina couldn't understand his words. 

"What are you sayi-" she couldn't complete as Kevin spoke again.

"Was it fun to leave me?" he asked while Elina felt her heart breaking.

"I hate to admit that I love someone like you!!" he said while Elina felt tears in her eyes as this was the last thing she'd expect at least from him.

"How-" he couldn't finish as Elina showed her palm to him asking him to stop before anything worse.

"Stop Kevin!! Just Stop!!" she said with anger and pain in her voice as tears already started to flow from her eyes.

"You have no right to speak anything," she said as she pointed towards him and cried

"You were never there," she said as she forcefully wiped her tears

"You left me when I needed you the most," she said her voice breaking down and went away while just then Jason came and just gave a sad look towards Kevin as he followed Elina.

Whereas Kevin stood there as he spoke slowly. 

I didn't leave you.

It was you who wanted to leave me and before even you could-

I did...

He thought as he looked towards their fading figure.

Just then he felt a hand on his shoulder and looked to see Jiya standing there 

"Jiya....?"

--------------------------------

"Elina stop running!!! Elina !!!" Jason said following her near the steps and pulled Elina 's arm towards him and saw her crying his heart wrenched looking at her condition