20. (edited)

Elina was walking in the corridors and that's when she heard someone playing piano, even if Elina didn't know much about music she could feel so many emotions by listening to the piano; frustration, anger, sadness and everything. Elina went towards the direction of music and just then saw the girl stop playing music, she was about to approach her for a compliment but then saw her crying loudly. She halted her steps thinking about whether to go or not, but then she saw the face of the girl, and it was Hana. 

She took no time and went towards her "Hana" Elina called out her name making Hana look towards her; only to cry more. Elina took no time and hugged her as she patted her back "It is alright...." she said as she continued patting her back while Hana kept on crying. 

After a good cry Hana stooped, but Elina still kept on hugging her "Are you okay now?" she asked while Hana hummed as they parted from the hug; Elina held Hana's hands as she closed her eyes in reassurance. Even if Elina was someone new, Hana felt comfortable, she didn't know why but just felt as if no one would've listened or understood better than her; Hana looked down as she spoke.

"Actually- a friend of mine is going through something bad" she started to speak while Elina tried to understand as she nodded "-her -her... father um... wants her to be a perfectionist and.. and... he is um... also bea.....t her mother and then... she is helpless" Hana said as she closed her eyes waiting for Elina's reaction while regardless of how much Hana stuttered and how much poorly she was able to tell about the problem to Elina; Elina understood as she took a deep breath and then spoke. 

"Tell your friend that even if she might think she has no one, there are still people who'll help her without even thinking twice and as for the things you told, your friend has to stand up for herself and her mother. It is her fight and no one else can solve it better than her..." Elina said while Hana just stared at her as she asked "How did you understand what I told you? I didn't tell it properly..." she said while Elina gave a small smile as she spoke "Because I am your friend? And I that is what friends are suppose to do..." Elina said while Hana felt little warmth and secured listening to Elina's words as her eyes got teary while Elina hugged her as she spoke "I'm glad to be your friend because you are getting emotional even if it is for her problem" Elina said while Hana didn't say anything but just nodded in between the hug. 

Elina then smiled sympathetically as she thought by herself 

I know it is not about your friend Hana...

And after that they parted from the hug and Hana spoke "Thank you Elina... I will convey it to my friend" she said while Elina nodded "Yes, and tell her to be strong" Elina said but it felt as if she was telling Hana who too lowkey understood but didn't say anything as she just gave a small smile.

-Time skip-

Elina scanned her ID as she entered the bus and yawned a little.

An: Jiya was accompanying Elina these days and now she goes back through her old her which is why Elina would've to travel alone by bus. 

Elina was about to take a seat but then she saw Kevin "Uh?"

"You?" she said as she came near him "Do you also take the bus?" she asked him but just then someone told her to take a seat since the bus was going to start; the seat beside Kevin was empty so she just sat there and then again asked the same thing while he touched the nape of his neck as he nodded his head. 

"Strange~ I never saw you though" she said with a small pout; Kevin just nodded his head as he looked to the other side; and just then Elina yawned making him frown "Are you sleeping-" he couldn't finish his words as he felt something heavy on his shoulder; he looked at it only to see Elina sleeping, he was stunned at first but then just smiled as he looked front.