26 (i)

"Do you love her?" 

Jason thought in his mind as he looked towards Kevin who was washing his hands; Kevin then looked towards Jason as he motioned him to clean his face and went, while Jason splashed water on his face as he looked at his reflection and thought.

"Do I love her?"

-On  the other hand-

Sia and Elina were cleaning the place before going downstairs, where everyone was waiting for them "Sia why did you take out the instructions papers?" Elina asked as she finally kept the things in her cupboards while Sia spoke "That Kevin didn't know how to play so I gave him" Sia said as she kept the last pillow back and then looked towards Elina who frowned "He didn't know to play?" she asked while Sia nodded "Yeah. Even Beryl and I were surprised but who cares, he eventually lost" she said as she shook her head and then turned off the light as she walked towards the door while Elina stood there thinking. 

Did he lie back then?

Her thoughts broke as Sia spoke "Aren't you coming?" she asked while Elina nodded as she rushed outside "Yeah yeah!!" They came out of the room and were walking downstairs; Elina's eyes then went towards Kevin and she saw him speaking to Mrs Mallie. She then started to think about what had happened a few moments ago.

Elina mouthed Kevin "You know how to play?" she mouthed him while he touched the nape of his neck and nodded as he avoided looking towards her while she smiled.

She frowned as she came out from her thought and then looked towards him and she was so indulged that Sia had already reached while she was still walking. She continued to look towards him and just then he looked towards her, making her widen her eyes as she slipped through the last stair and fell; making everyone look towards her while Mrs Charles just shook her head "I am fine I am fine!!" Elina exclaimed as she slowly looked up and smiled towards others while Mrs Mallie spoke "Are you sure you aren't hurt?" Mrs Mallie asked while she nodded "Yeah I am. You all please continue" she said making others turn back while Kevin was thought to go to her "Kevin dear have something" Mrs Charles said while Kevin nodded as he sat back, Elina was about to stand up but then saw a hand in front of her, she looked up and saw it was Jason as she squinted her eyes and took help from him and stood up. 

"Where's your mind Ms. Wild cat" Jason said as he laughed while she gave a forced smile as she spoke "Shut up racoon" she said as she went to her seat Jason laughed and sat beside Kevin, while Kevin just looked at his face, Jason too looked at him as he raised his brow in a way asking him 'what is wrong?' while Kevin just sighed as he shook his head. 

Sia then whispered into Elina's ears "All good?" she asked while Elina nodded as they continued to eat while continuously taking glances at Kevin, which went unnoticed by Jason he didn't know why but he felt the need to be noticed by her; he shrugged his thoughts as he thought not to think much about it.

Time skip

"I had a wonderful time dear" Mrs Mallie said as she hugged Mrs Charles who smiled as they bid bye to Kevin and Mrs Mallie's family. 

Mrs Mallie spoke to Jason as they walked out of the house "Go and company your friend, me and Beryl will go" she said while Jason tried to say but just accepted as he started to walk with Kevin; while Mrs Mallie and Beryl went to their houses. 

Jason was walking with Kevin quietly and after a few minutes, he looked back and saw his mother had finally gone inside. Jason then stopped walking, and so did Kevin; Kevin then turned and looked at where Jason was looking he understood and spoke "You don't need to accompany me now. You can go" he said while Jason clenched his jaw as he looked at Kevin and spoke "Who are you to tell that to me?" he said and then smirked as he came near him and then spoke again he raised his brow.