22

Kevin asked as he got off the cycle and stretched himself a little "Are you sure this is the place?" he asked as he looked around himself, while Elina spoke as she parked the cycle "Yes as far as I knew it was somewhere around here" she said as she started walking while he just followed her.

Soon they reached near a beautiful waterfall, Kevin was mesmerised by the beauty of the place while Elina smiled wide as she looked towards him, proud of herself. 

"Did you find it?" Kevin said as he finally looked towards Elina who scoffed as she squinted her eyes "Of course I found it!!" she said as she patted herself and kept her bag down, while he started to take out his camera and nodded "It is beautifu...

"Did you find it?" Kevin said as he finally looked towards Elina who scoffed as she squinted her eyes "Of course I found it!!" she said as she patted herself and kept her bag down, while he started to take out his camera and nodded "It is beautiful" he said while Elina smiled and then looked ahead towards the waterfall "I know right" she said while Kevin just then took out his camera. 

"Okay then let's click pictures of this place and then go?" she said while he nodded and started to click pictures as he went a little forward while Elina squatted down to take out her camera from the bag. She took it out and then stood up.

Elina's eyes then went towards Kevin, who was busy clicking pictures, and she unknowingly started to admire him. And just when he was about to look towards her she frowned as her eyes went towards his back.

"Won't you click?" he asked turning back while Elina quickly went near him she forcefully made him turn back and looked at the back of his t-shirt while he was completely startled "What are you doing?!" he asked while she just asked him to stay quiet "Just let me check once!" she said while he obeyed her having no option.

Elina carefully read the t-shirt's back "TEAM Shark todo todo todo" She read it and then closed her eyes while shaking her head.

Is this the reason why Sia was asking him to wear a jacket?

"What does it mean?" Kevin asked as he heard Elina say shark todo, while Elina gave an awkward laugh as she came in front of him "Well- nothing much but..." she stopped as she laughed again while he frowned "Is there something on my back?" he said while she scratched her nape and looked at another side while he sighed as he took out his phone and clicked a picture of his back even if it was half he saw some sharks drawn including a slogan and he had his mouth wide opened with realisation. 

While Elina now controlled herself as she spoke "It is not that bad!!" "You look cool!!" 

"From the front..." she cheered him and then said the last line only audible to herself while he shook his head as he spoke "This was the reason people were staring at me? Not because of the cycle" he said as he recalled the situation. 

While Elina made a face as she realised "Uh- It seems so" she said and scratched her head trying to think. 

He just shook his head while she spoke "Your shirt must have dried by now why not wear it above this?!" she said while he nodded and then checked the shirt and saw it had dried by now and wore it above the t-shirt keeping his buttons opened while Elina gave him a thumbs up.