7.

I hope our friendship lasts forever...

Elina thought as she smiled by herself but her thoughts got cut as she heard Jiya speak. 

"By the way, did you see what you didn't let me speak earlier?" Jiya asked Elina sarcastically

"Heck yah!! And now I feel why didn't I let you speak!!" Elina said as she made a fake cry look "Who are you guys talking about?" Hana chuckled lightly as she asked them. "Who else we will talk about? It is KEVIN" Jiya said as she shrugged while Hana knitted her brows "Kevin? Why will he trouble her??" she asked confused.

"Because in the morning she ki- ouch!!" Jiya exclaimed as she was interrupted in between by Elina who stepped on Jiya's feet as she glared towards her; Jiya bit her tongue as she understood her mistake.

"What?? What happened in the morning??" Hana asked while looking towards Elina and Jiya one by one.

Haha, nice question!!

"Well you see Elina just kicked Kevin this morning," Jiya said while laughing nervously, Elina widened her eyes but soon relaxed.

Well kicking him is better than kissing him

Elina thought and shivered while shaking her head. 

"Oh no!! Are you okay?? Did he shout or- scream at you?? Am sorry on his behalf" Hana said while smiling towards Elina. Elina knitted her brows and told Hana with an awkward smile "No actually he didn't scold me actually but-"

She continued "But- he was so rude and cold!! He doesn't even know how to talk properly to someone!! I know what happened in the morning was embarrassing even for me!! But that doesn't give him the right to be so rude!!!" She vented her anger all at once and rolled her eyes at the end while sighing heavily.

"Oh-" Hana said as she laughed awkwardly while thinking about something.

Kevin and Hana knew each other because of their families and had been to the same school. They have always been among the toppers list, well Kevin isn't that close to her but he behaves politely and helps her whenever she needs him...

Elina looked towards Hana and said while bringing Hana back from her thoughts "By the way, why did you ask??"

Hana just laughed lightly and said "Oh!! Nothing special, I was just asking cause you know- he is always angry if any other girl is trying to get close to him and all~" She shook her head at the end.

Elina just mouthed an oh and thought while her expressions changed continuously

Wait- does that mean I just got spared? But, why did he spare me or wait- what if he is acting right now and does a prank or something later on?? I must be cautious!!

"Okay, guys let's stop talking about Kevin and head out of school. We have been standing here for so long" she said to which three of them realized and started to walk out when Jiya spoke again "Well I am going to create our chat group!!"

Hana and Elina just chuckled as they all came out of the school. Hana said bye as she went through her car while Jiya and Elina took the bus. 

"By the way, how come at this time you guys shifted back here?? Like during your senior year?" Jiya asked. "Well you see Dad got his new job here, so he decided to take us all with him here. Moreover, it was lonely in there, only I know how I spent those years~~" Elina said as she looked towards Jiya and smiled. 

"No worries!! Now you're here so you won't feel lonely anymore!!" Jiya said as she smiled towards Elina.

Time skip