11.

"Kevin alone wasn't enough that this jeans is troubling me!!" Elina said as she was wearing her jeans quickly, which didn't seem to fit into her thighs so, she jumped and pulled them up to fit into it.

"Finally!! Done!!" She said and then went near her dressing table and started to speak while taking the comb "If I don't hurry then Kevin will get another point to talk mean things!!" she said as she started to untangle her hair.

"Ouch ouch!!" she whimpered and then started to untangle her hair slowly with the comb.

Finally, she was done she took a last look in the mirror. 

She wore a purple knitted crop top with white jeans, tied her hair into one pony; and applied lip balm.

She was coming downstairs as she looked at her wristwatch and was relieved she still had enough time to go.

She reached downstairs only to see her sister talking.

"I love- to hate Dogs!!! So, stay away from me, YOU DOG!!!" Sia said as she hung the call quickly while breathing out as soon as she saw Elina coming downstairs; Elina looked at her sister weirdly "What was that?" she asked as she started going towards the shoe rack. 

"Oh, some spam caller nothing else!! You tell me where are you going now??" Sia asked folding her arms as she came near Elina who was wearing her shoes.

"Nothing much, just a project discussion at Jefferey's café," Elina said as she shrugged while Sia nodded her head "Okay, but don't be late" she said while Elina nodded as she stood up after wearing her shoes. 

"By the way, where's mom and dad?" Elina asked as she took the bus card from the drawer.

"Oh Mom Dad had to go for a welcome trip at Dad's new company and- they'll come next week!!!" Sia said as she said excitingly while Elina looked towards her sister with the same exciting look as she spoke "So that means..."

"It will be just us!!" They both said at the same time and then laughed together.

"Ok ok!! I'll now get going so I can quickly come back and we'll have our girls' dinner~" she said as she went.

"Yeah!! Bye!!" Sia said as she closed the door and then took her phone as she immediately dialled a number. 

"Hello- I am so sorry!! Actually-" Sia continued the call as she came inside.

---------------------------------------------

Elina entered the café and scanned the whole place just to see Kevin already sitting and looking towards Elina; can say glaring.

Now, what is wrong with him?

Elina scoffed but, then she saw Kevin signaling her to check the time. She looked at her watch and saw the time. 

6:00 it read.

She rolled her eyes as she clutched onto her bag and came towards him just to hear him speak "Do you realize that you're half an hour late" Kevin said while slurping his drink and raising his brows.

Elina's jaw dropped, thinking how can a person lie at such an extent. 

"Excuse me? I am in right time, you told me to come at 6:00 look!!" she said and then showed her watch. Kevin peeked as he took a look towards her watch and again sat back with an uninterested look 

"Well if you check the time in your mobile then, that would be better. Because I very well know that if I say you that your watch is half an hour late you won't believe me~" Kevin said and shrugged his shoulders.