3. (edited)

Days passed so fast and it was finally Jiya's wedding day. Elina dressed Emma; she made her wear a white frock with a pearl necklace and a cherry clip tucked in both sides.

Emma pouted as she asked, "Mumma won't you apply lipstick?" Emma wanted nothing but lipstick all the time on her lips which sometimes made Elina smile as she remembered how her sister used to love wearing lipsticks and wouldn't allow anyone to wear them but Elina would just sneak and use her lipsticks.

"Yes dear" Elina then applied the lipstick on Emma's lips and told her to press her lips together and leave them. "Tadaa!! Done" she placed Emma in front of her and looked towards their reflection in the mirror "My Emma looks the best" she said and placed a soft kiss on top of Emma's head.

"But mumma won't you get ready?" Asked Emma looking while turning towards Elina

"Yes dear" she said and smiled little

"Mumma, did you choose your dress?" Emma said after thinking a little

"No baby I'll see now what to wear" Elina replied while smiling lightly

"Can I choose your dress please~?" Emma said while showing her puppy eyes.

Elina chuckled at her cuteness and nodded

"Yay!!" Emma exclaimed and went towards the cupboard, stood on the tool and started to look for her mother's dress.

And at last, she found a dress which was packed as if it was bought the day before "Mumma this one"

Elina looked towards where she was pointing and saw the dress her heart felt kind of heavy to wear that dress. "Emma, dear let that be it's very old I'll wear um... Yeah that yellow dress"

"No mumma please wear this one it is very nice it also looks new." Emma said while requesting Elina.

Sighing in defeat Elina agreed to wear it, she pulled out the dress and was about to go to change but just then her doorbell rang she got the dress from her arms, kept it on the sofa and went to open the door.

As soon as she opened the door she saw a man; he was wearing a grey suit, holding a bouquet of Yellow Roses while covering his face with the same bouquet.

"Guess who~," the man said with a grin behind the bouquet

While Elina stood there with an 'Are you serious' look and crossed her hands near her chest "Jason, I know it is you"

Jason brought down the bouquet from his face towards his chest with a pout "Uh~ Elina how can you always- wait why didn't you dress up yet??" 

"Don't tell me you're not coming!?" 

"See I even managed my schedules for today and why are you not coming?" 

"It is your best friend's wedding-" he asked all together at once

"Calm down Jason. I was about to get ready but till then you rang the doorbell" Elina said while shrugging her shoulders

"Oh" Jason replied and scratched the back of his neck

"Well, you didn't have to come to pick us up. You are already busy enough." Elina said

"Well I didn't come for you," he said with a cutely annoyed look and continued "I came for my beloved Emma"

Elina laughed a little at his expression "Well your BELOVED  Emma is angry with you~" she said and made a fake worrying look

"Well then I must go and fix up with her so Elina take this bouquet and let me head towards my princess and you better get ready quickly" he said and gave Elina the bouquet and slowly went inside Emma's room.