The Attack

(POV:Reader)

I woke up with the sun shining down through the window onto my face. Yawning a bit, I went to mom's room to see if she was up yet, not seeing her in bed I walked out looking for her. Wandering around closer to the forest trees I saw my mother backing away from a big and furry figure. As I walked closer I stepped onto a branch making a slight sound. As I moved my foot from the branch I noticed everyone's attention had shifted onto me.

-"Run y/n!" my mother desperately yelled.

-"No!" I told as tears formed onto my eyes.

As I cried I noticed the black shadowy figure moved closer to me, I stared back and looked into his eyes which were e/c, the same ones as mine. As he got closer, my mom yelled and tried to do anything to get it away from me, but all the bear did was stare at me and occasionally move to get away from my mom. Once it was in front of me it sat down and moved close to me.

-"D-dad?" I questioned while attempting to hug back.

He made a small sound as a way to reply yes, but he then quickly shifted his attention to my mother as she threw an arrow at him. He gently placed me on the ground and went to attack her. I screamed and yelled at him to leave her alone but it didn't work.

-"Run y/n and don't turn back okay, I'll be fine just run" she assured me as she threw more arrows at the bear.

-"But I can't leave you, and dad, why does he want to hurt you" I asked shaking and sobbing.

-"It's okay your dad just doesn't recognize me, but I'll be okay, I love you my darling just do as I say please and keep the necklace safe as a memory of us" she mumbled as small tears fell down her face.

Not knowing  what else to do I hesitantly nodded and ran, if I couldn't protect my mom the least I could do was listen and do as she says.

I ran and ran, not looking back or even stopping to wipe the tears that fell down my face. I ran until I couldn't anymore. I sat on a tree trunk and wiped my tears slowly as I played with my necklace. I kept my eyes closed until I heard a small ghostly sound. As I opened them I saw a little blue ghost looking at me as it floated a few inches off the ground.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!