Arrows, Meetings and Bears Part 2

(POV:Reader)

After finding the little ghost a second one appeared and they moved around me and played with my hair making me giggle. I giggled until they disappeared, surprised with their sudden disappearance I began to feel lonely. The loneliness scared me, I felt tears fall from my face and drip onto my small f/c dress. I quietly cried when I heard a branch snap causing me to shift my attention to the sound's direction. A small red-headed boy was there standing a few feet in front of me.

-"W-Who are you?" I managed to say as I wiped my tears.

-"I'm Merid, who are you?" he asked.

-"O-Ohh..." I answered quavering, still not answering his question and wiping the rest of my tears.

-"What's your name?" he questioned once more.

I looked at him for a bit while I kept silent. I didn't trust anyone who wasn't my mom. I quickly tucked my necklace into my dress as I thought, I didn't want anyone to take it away. But after realizing that mother was really gone and that if I didn't say anything the boy would leave, I felt no choice but to speak.

-"I-I'm Y/n" I told him quietly it was almost like a whisper.

-"Y/n" he repeated my name, my guess is making sure he heard it correctly.

We stood there for a while, me watching him as he looked around the silent forest. After a minute or two he turned back to me.

-"Where are your parents?" he questioned, concerned.

-"Th-there gone, she's gone t-the bear m-my dad" I rambled and began to cry once again.

-------------------------------------------------------(POV:Merid)-----------------------------------------------------

As she answered my question she cried, I felt bad and didn't know what to say to make her feel better. I didn't really understand what she meant either, but two things were certain: one she had lost her parents and two the bear was at fault.

-"It'll be okay, don't cry, we can go to my parents, they'll take care of you" I assured her.

She nodded softly and I wiped her tears, I took her hand lightly and we began to walk. As we walked I could hear my mother's voice calling out.

-"Merid! Come on, sweetheart!" she called out.

-"Coming!" I yelled out.

-"I saw a wisp!!" I told as we arrived.

-"A wisp? You know, some say, that will-o'-the lead you to your fate." she explained.

-"Oh, aye, or an arrow!" my father answered half laughing.

-"Come on, let's be off we see a or a a in the bluebells..." he continued as he danced around.

-"Your doesn't in magic..." she said, sighing softly in defeat.

-"Well he should, because it led me to Y/n!" I pulled Y/n from behind me.

(A/N):

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!