The Truth is Out Part 2

(POV:Reader)

-"And exactly who are you to tell us what to do?" Lord Macintosh asked me.

-"I uhh..." I began to think about what to say, I looked at Merid who was distracted, looking at something behind the lords. I looked and saw Elinor slowly moving to find the tapestry. Lord Macintosh caught that we weren't paying attention so he turned but only found a 'stuffed bear'. He looks back at us and I look at them, to see they are waiting for a response.

-"Once! Once there was an ancient kingdom whose name is long forgotten" Merid began but was interrupted by Lord MacGuffin.

-"What is this?" he scoffed out.

-"Once there was an ancient kingdom, who's name was not long forgotten, the great and prosperous Kingdom Of Alba" I continued.

-"Och, we've all heard that tale. Lost Kingdom!" Lord Macintosh muttered annoyed.

-"Maybe you have, but just like everyone else in this room you've heard it wrong"

-"This 'lost kingdom or ancient kingdom' as you guys call it was ruled by a King who was very much loved but as he got older he got sick and on his deathbed he stated that his four sons would rule the kingdom together" I continued and everyone looked at me confused I looked at Merid who looked surprised but smiled at me.

-"Well all the brothers had special gifts but even with great gifts they all had there faults, the eldest son confused his strength for character which caused him to have a bad temper at times, the other three sons were very greedy and didn't like to share their golds and richess with the kingdom, they ruled together for a few years with the eldest son always bickering with his brothers until he had something else take his time for a while, a daughter, so while he took care of his daughter and wife, the other brothers caused the kingdom to fall"

-"Some time later when his wife and daughter were healthy enough he fought against his brothers and demanded obedience towards their kingdom who was angry of being neglected then war broke out and the wife of the eldest son and his daughter ran away while the war continued, they hid and came back to there once beautiful home to find it crumbled down and half destroyed, so you see war only causes chaos and ruin, the brothers could have work together and the eldest could have bettered the bonds with his brothers and three youngest could have put aside there greediness but they didn't, so quit fighting because there is many more solutions than breaking into war" I concluded, of course I didn't tell then the full story because that's a little too much to say but what I said is enough to prove my point.

-"We'll it was a nice story, but I still don't understand why this little unimportant girl is talking to us lords" Lord Macintosh scoffed once more, Merid angry, was about to say something but was beat to it.

-"Aye, we want to know who of our daughters is to wed the prince or war will break out for the throne" Lord Dingwall agreed and patted down his clothes.

-"Yes, the lad here can choose for himself, which one do you want to marry?" Lord MacGuffin asked.

They continued to yell out, Merid looked stressed as he tried keeping them from arguing but even that wasn't enough and some of them started shoving almost hitting Merid while another almost pushed into me. Merid yelling at them to shut up didn't do much because then they started yelling at him to chose already. 

-"Shut up! I didn't tell you my parents story for you to all be shouting at each other and demanding an answer! I told you so you guys can learn from my uncles mistakes do you think I want to see all of you end up like my father's and uncles kingdom long lost and forgotten!" I yelled, they all turned to me and stared surprised.

(A/N):

Hi! 

I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Finals are over and I can finally update again!

Bye!