Cake, Spells and Bears Part 1

(POV:Reader)

He was about to answer until the door opened, and out of the billion people who could have walked in Elinor did. She looked distressed, but as she looked around and spotted us her face lit up. She ran to us and hugged Merid and then me, I hesitantly hugged back.

-"Merid! Y/n! I've been worried sick, I'm so sorry, I-I didn't mean what I said!"she admitted, struggling with her words.

-"I didn't know where you both had gone or when you'd return!"

-"I didn't know what to think! Oh, look at your shirt..."

-"We're not hurt!" Merid told her and looked at the tray with cake and tea on the table.

-"Well, you're home now, so that's the end of it" she mumbled softly as she held Merid's shoulders.

-"Honestly?" he asked.

-"I've held them down for now, your father's out "entertaining" them"

-"Of course, we both know a has to be made..."

-"What's this?" she asked, looking at the cake and tea.

-"It's a peace offering. I made it. For you. Special!" he told her and handed the cake to her.

-"You did? When?" I whispered to him as Elinor took a fork and cut a piece of the cake.

-"You made this for me?" she asked before putting it in her mouth.

-"Mmm...ughh...interesting flavor" she set the cake down and grabbed the cup of tea.

-"How do you feel?" Merid asked as she gargled and swallowed the tea.

-"What was that? It was tart and gummy"

-"Do you feel any different?" Merid asked.

-"Now, why don't we go to the throne room and put this to rest, hm?" she continued, completely ignoring Merid's strange questions, slightly stumbling and leaned on the table for support.

-"Elinor, are you okay?" I asked.

-"I'm suddenly. Oh, my head's like a top!" she replied, strange way to say she was dizzy but not too strneg coming from her.

-"Mom?" Merid questioned.

-"Merid what was in that cake?" I asked, looking at the cake that sat on the table.

-"Oh, I'm not so well."

-"Uhh...h-how do you feel now?" Merid continued to push his question forward.

-"MERID! J-Just take me to my room!" she said as she stumbled and leaned on Merid to walk.

-"You better have a good explanation on where you found or what was in the cake" I opened the door for Merid and Elinor, to walk her to her room.

As we walked Fergus was shooting arrows, axes, swords and whatever what-knot to a poor stuffed bear, he was also singing about killing and taking revenge on my father, which made my frustration rise. Before I could do or say anything to adress the situation to the clan lords while the two got away , the lords came running towards Elinor for a response about Merid's marriage.

-"Mylady queen!" they called out.

-"We've been patiently"

-"For your response"

-"My lords, I am out of at the moment, but you have your answer...." she started to reply and then burped loudly.

-"Presently" she finished off.

-"Now, if you'll excuse us" she continued and began to walk up the stairs with Merid's support and me trailing behind her.

-"Elinor, look! It's Mor'du!" Fergus excitedly told her.

-"Elinor! Are you all right, dear?" he asked, as she stumbled around.

-"Fine, I'm fine. Go back to your leg!" she told him as we left the room, but their loud yelling could be heard. We al ignored their yells and focused on our tasks, mine where opening doors. 

(A/N):

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!