Fake Bear and Escape

(POV:Reader)

As we tried to figure out a plan Elinor thought it was a good idea to walk out in the open.As we tried to keep her concealed, we almost lost her twice, and on top of that Fergus, the clan leader and everyone is out looking for the bear he heard and smelled. To top things off Maudie saw us and ran off screaming. 

-"Where is she?" I mumbled, annoyed at Elinor's lack of common sense.

-"I don't know, just keep looking left, I'll look right!" Merid gurmbled.

I looked through almost every room I could find, I checked hallways and storage rooms but still no sign of her until.

-"Y/n, I found her!" I heard Merid yell not too far from me, I walked over and saw him talking to his brothers.

-"A witch turned mom into a bear, it's not my fault!" he explained and paced around again.

-"Hey boys! We need help, we need to get Elinor out of the castle, please" I told them, but they just replied with a look.

-"Alright! Help us and you can have my desserts for two...three weeks!" Merid offered holding up 3 fingers, but once again they replied with a look.

-"You can have my treats for a year, but in return Merid keeps his desserts and you help us with Elinor" I offered out, they gave each other looks and nodded.

-"Okay! Now let's split up, one of you goes with Merid and Elinor and leads them to the kitchen and I'll go with the other two and distract Fergus. At the end we all meet in the kitchen, all also grab some coats or something" I instructed, giving Merid a quick hug and ran with two of the triplets.

The plan was simple, one triplet makes bear sounds, the other makes the shadow and I help by leading Fergus's group the wrong way when needed and making sure that everything goes smoothly. 

So far everything had turned out pretty  good, so I trusted them and went to go look for coats or something to use. I couldn't find a coat but I found two dark blue-ish black capes, so that will do. As I walked out the two boys were standing waiting for me with smirks plastered all over their faces.

-"I'm guessing you led them off and had a little fun?" I asked and they nodded in response. 

We walked to the kitchen, once there I opened the door an inch to peek in. I saw Maudie with two maids, she was crying and the others were trying to calm her down. I turn to look at the boys but they're gone, in their place are Elinor and Merid.

-"How'd it go?" Merid asked.

-"Good I'm guessing, I went to a random storage room and found these for us, they were waiting outside for me with smirks on their faces by the time I came out"

-"Well at least they got some fun out of it" he mumbled and peaked into the door.

I heard Maudie scream and I'm guessing she and the other maids left, due to something the triplets had done. We walked in and two of them were covered in dark coal ash and the other was pulling a chicken off his head.

-"Good job, now come on let's go, it'll be getting dark soon" I told them and grabbed Merid's hand as we walked to the back door.

Elinor made a sound in concern for the boys, but Merid assured her that they would be fine, and that they could enjoy any treats they wanted, with that we left. 

We decided to take one horse, I also took a sword just in case and Merid took his bow, which was surprisingly in good condition and re-stringed along with some arrows. I put the cape on because it was getting cold and got onto the horse with Merid behind me holding the reins. 

(A/N):

Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Bye!