Quittin' Time!

(Above Ninjago City, Wu & Celine flies through the air, evading a Dragonide's attack. The Dragonide grabs one of his wings and knocks Celine out.)

Nelson: That's Master Wu but who at girl!

Wu: Not ... not yet. Not yet. Now! (He detaches his wings and falls.)

Antonia: Oh, gosh!

Nelson: I hope he timed that right!

(Wu screams as him & Celine falls into the canal.)

Alvin: Celine!

Antonia: I fished out the last one. It's your turn! (Nelson & Alvin hauls Wu & Celine onto the sidewalk.) What are the odds — we'd end up having to — resuscitate three people who fell — in the same canal?

Nelson: You're getting good at it, 'Tones.

Antonia: Help me lift him up. We gotta get outta here! you come too.

Alvin: Okay!

(On the streets, Nya wakes up to find herself trapped under the mast.)

Nya: Huh? What happened?

Mechanic: Come on, slowpokes! Pick up the pace! The Crystal King wants the ninja found, and I ain't gonna be the one to tick him off just because you guys can't keep up!

(Nya struggles to free herself, but the Mechanic notices her.)

Mechanic: Well, well. What have we got here? The girl ninja who lost her powers but still thinks she's a ninja. When are you gonna learn? Your time is over. Crystalize her, boys!

(Just then, Jay arrives and destroys the Vengestone Guards.)

Nya: Jay!

Mechanic: Now we're talking! A ninja with some actual powers! Hey, can I ask you a personal question? How'd you two ever pair up? Everyone knows water and electricity don't go together.

Jay: You know what does go together? My foot and your face! (He fights the Mechanic.)

Nya: Jay, look out!

(Jay knocks the Vengestone Guards away with the Mechanic and attempts to lift the mast.)

Nya: Get out of there! Run!

Jay: And leave you here? I don't think so. I just got you back!

Nya: Please, Jay! Run!

Mechanic: Aww, ain't that sweet? I'm getting all choked up here. Crystalize them both!

Nya: Look out, Jay!

Jay: Nya? (Water shoots from a fire hydrant and knocks the Vengestone Guards away.) Whoa! Nya, did you do that?

Nya: I ... don't know.

Jay: On three. One, two, three! (They lift the mast together and share a hug.) Your powers must be returning, Nya! Just like Kai's did, remember? After Aspheera drained his elemental powers, they came back slowly!

Nya: Let's see. (She tries, but nothing happens.) Nothing.

Jay: Give it time. It took Kai weeks to get his powers back.

Mechanic: Attack! Don't let them escape, you rocks for brains!

Jay: Come on. We better get out of here! (They leave on his bike.)

(At the newspaper warehouse, Sammy directs the paperkids.)

Sammy: Alright. Knuckles, Ten-Speed, you guys take route six. Spokes, Ace, you got route four. And Whiplash and Skids, you take route three, got it?