Compatible

(In the newspaper warehouse, Kai gives a speech to the refugees.)

Kai: Yes. The Overlord's army has overrun the city and driven us into hiding. Yes, we're scared and tired, but there's some good news. It's noodle time! (He hands bowls of noodles around.) Noodles for you! And you! And you! See? Your face has a hard time being sad when you're shoving noodles into it. And don't worry, there's plenty to go around! Skylor and I found a ton of supplies in a nearby warehouse! She's cooking up more as we speak.

Skylor: I know noodles! I grew up around my dad's noodle houses, after all. Sure, they were all just fronts for his criminal enterprise, but you still pick up a thing or two.

Man #1: Wow!

Man #2: Looks good.

Skylor: Flame's dying. Give me an assist?

Kai: Sure, I'll heat things up for ya. Y'know, we do make a pretty good team. Questions: how do you know me and Blackmagic are dating?

Skylor: Are you serious?

Kai: Uh ... uh ... yeah?

Skylor: UMM... (Smile) At the wedding me and Nya let Echo Zane put on a slow song. And Blackmagic told me,

Kai: (He sighs.) I don't know how do a date and Lloyd might kill me to know I date his sister.

Skylor: How about we save Ninjago first, then maybe we talk about how to plan a date for Blackmagic?

Wu: These symbols make no sense! It's not the Old Tongue, it's not Merlopian, it's ... it's just gibberish!

Misako: Perhaps you need a break, Wu. I find if I step away for a moment, it's possible to see things in a new —

Cole: Woo hoo! We did it, Master Wu!

Wu: What is it, Cole and Lilly?

Lilly: Oh, nothing, we just managed to adjust the dispatch radio to the same frequency as our ninja comms, is all. What would you like to say?

Wu: This is Master Wu to all ninja. Can anyone read me?

Lloyd: Master Wu? It's Lloyd.

Blackmagic: And Blackmagic.

Lloyd: We read you!

Garmadon: Who is that? Is it my brother? Tell him we're not home.

Jay: This is Jay. I'm with Nya. Great to hear your voice!

P.I.X.A.L.: P.I.X.A.L. here. I too am receiving you. Zane and Echo Zane is with me, but Zane is currently indisposed.

Cole: Kai,  Lilly and I are with Skylor, Celine, Alvin, and Master Wu. We're holed up with a bunch of people at the —

Wu: Careful, Cole. Our radio signal could be intercepted.

Cole: In a place where the news never sleeps.

Nya: The newspaper warehouse!

Jay: We read you loud and clear! Nya and I are headed to the harbor to see if she can send a signal to Benthomaar and the Merlopians! Maybe they can help!

Lloyd: Send a signal? Like that time with the whales? Nya, are your powers coming back?

Nya: Sort of. I'm just not sure it'll be enough.

Wu: It's worth a try. We need all the help we can get.

Lloyd: Agreed. I'm with my father. We were looking for the Serpentine in their library, but we didn't have any luck. They've all disappeared.

Garmadon: Seriously, is that my brother? Is he talking about me? What's he saying?

Lloyd: Shh!

P.I.X.A.L.: I might be able to provide some assistance.