The Power Within

(In Imperium, the MergeQuake that Beatrix opened grows in size.)

Beatrix: It works!

(Atop the broadcast tower, the ninja and the Resistance stare at the rift.)

Rapton: Come on. Beatrix got her MergeQuake weapon online? She's gonna destroy us all!

Dorama: Ah, the Empress has such incredible flair for the dramatic.

Rapton: You're gonna be destroyed too, you washed-up clown!

Dorama: Oh. It appears I did not think this whole thing through.

Sora: It's not over yet, Rapton.

Arin: Yeah, not sure what you know about ninja, but we never quit.

(The ninja and Percival leave.)

(Outside, Lloyd, Zane, Cole Jr. and Nya try to convince Beatrix to stop.)

Lloyd: Empress! You don't want to do this!

Zane: If you continue to use that weapon, you will push the MergeQuakes to the tipping point!

Nya: It'll create an unstoppable MergeQuake Storm that will destroy all of reality!

Beatrix: Lies! You just want my power for yourselves. But my destruction of you ninja will be legendary! (She turns to address the protesting Imperium citizens.) And all you traitors to your Empress. You are no better than the ninja! No one will rule this kingdom but me, and I will destroy everyone who stands in my way! (She opens fire at the citizens and the ninja, causing them to get pulled into the rifts.)

Lloyd: Move!

Beatrix: Behold my true power!

(She fires randomly. The citizens scream and flee.)

Citizen 1: The Empress has lost it! She's the real traitor!

(Sora helps some citizens to safety and rushes to join the other ninja. She is seen by her parents.)

Sora's mom: Ana?

Kai: (To the other ninja.) Beatrix has really gone off the deep end! What do we do?

(Beatrix laughs maniacally, still firing her weapon.)

Lloyd: What we do best. Ninja, go!

(The ninja charge at Beatrix, attacking with elemental powers and Spinjitzu.)

Wyldfyre: Eat flame! (She shoots fire at Beatrix, but is pulled her & Blackmagic into a rift.)

Kai: Wyldfyre! Blackmagic! No! (He charges at Beatrix in anger.)

Beatrix: Her fate will be all of yours. Blasted out of existence!

(The ninja take cover as she opens rifts all around them.)

Lloyd: We gotta get that weapon from her!

Arin: I got this! (He pulls out his grappling hook, but they are nearly pulled into a rift. They escape, but lose the hook.)

(A citizen is nearly pulled into a rift, but Jiro rescues him.)

Citizen 2: Never thought I'd say this, but, thank you, dragons!

Percival: (To fleeing citizens.) Come on! It's safer in the bunker!

(A child is pinned down by a fallen lamppost, and Percival runs to help her. She escapes, but Percival is pulled into a rift.)

Sora: (She rounds a corner and bumps into Zane.) Zane?

Zane: I cannot determine how to get in her proximity to disarm her.