Safe Haven

(In the city, Kai, Lilly and Cole race through the streets. A Dragonide picks up Kai's vehicle.)

Cole: I didn't know your vehicle could fly!

Lilly: I don't remember building it?

Kai: It can't! It can't!

(The three scream as they crash. Kai wakes up to find himself upside down.)

Kai: What? Where am I? Cole? Lilly? Cole! Lilly! Cole, Lilly, can you hear me? (He frees himself.) Ouch! (He attempts to free Cole & Lilly.)

Pythor: (To the Vengestone Guards) You six go that way!

Randall Juan Knowles: The rest of you, that way! Search the streets!

Kai: I know those two voices.

Pythor: Find the ninja! The Crystal King commands it!

Kai: Come on. Come on! Wake up, Cole and Lilly, buddy. Not a good time for a beauty nap! (He lifts the cockpit.)

Cole: What happened?

Lilly: (Regain conscience) Did we win?

Kai: Not exactly. (Kai & Lilly picks Cole up and carries him.)

Pythor: Jackpot! Finally! (He approaches the wreckage, but the ninja are missing.) Where are they? Ah. They're close. I can taste them! (In a singsong voice)

Randall Juan Knowles: Oh ninja! Where are you?

Cole: We're over here!

Kai & Lilly: Are you nuts?!

Pythor & Randall Juan Knowles: Come out, come out, wherever you are!

Kai: Cole. Cole, snap out of it!

Lilly: We could really use your help here bae!

Pythor: Found you. (He blocks Kai's attack with the Nunchucks of Destruction.) Oopsie. Didn't work! If only your friend were awake.

Randall Juan Knowles: Perhaps, together, the three of you might have had a fighting chance.

Skylor: Let's find out!

Kai & Lilly: Skylor?

Kai: How did you —

Skylor: Hiya, hot shot how girlfriend Blackmagic is doing.

Lilly: Kai and Blackmagic are dating (Skylor replicates both Kai's and Cole's powers.)

Pythor: Skylor? You're the one with the ability to —

Randall Juan Knowles: Ability to what replicates people power.

Skylor: Yep. (She combines Fire and Earth to attack Pythor and Randall Juan.)

Pythor: Impressive! But even your powers will be negated by my Vengestone soldiers! Warriors, advance!

(Skylor and Lilly seal the path with Earth and Music.)

Kai: Not bad.

Skylor: It won't last for long. Come on!

Pythor: They're getting away! Break these down! Smash them down! (To the ninja) You can run, but you can't hide! We will find you! The Crystal King sees all! He will bring devastation and ruin down upon all of — Are you still there? I've — Hello? I can't see you! Look, am I just talking to myself or what? (He and Randall Juan sigh melodramatically.)

Randall Juan Knowles: (Sigh) Well, that's just rude!

Kai: Where are the others?

Skylor: In the Bounty. It was destroyed. It went down somewhere in the city.