Suit Up

Everyone, the ending of Archangel has been planned. You have been warned.

Apologies that it took me so long to update, my schedule is insanely busy.

- TAAF_

PS: Who would read my semi-original book 'Brigadier' I'm going to be publishing later? It's going to be a Grey's Anatomy fan fiction for Wattpad, though people who aren't fans of the show can read it and understand, and I'll also be writing an original version to hopefully get published as a real book.

*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*

Scarlett's POV

"You're doing it." I yelled, grabbing my leather jacket and making my way over to the door of my apartment.

"Scarlett!" Dick growled loudly, being grumpy from my couch. "Can you let this go?!"

"Of course not, you said you'd do it, so we're going!" I screamed back. "Get up, right now."

"Agh!" Dick groaned, mumbling under his breath. "Diese Schraube!"

I noticed that these days when he was annoyed or angry with me, he would speak in German, and I was slowly beginning the small phrases he would say. I started looking up responses.

"Was auch immer!" I snapped back, meaning 'whatever'. "I'll carry you if I have to!"

"Good Lord, fine!" Dick hissed, getting up off the couch.

Together we made our way down to the parking lot, and when we reached my car, I hopped into the driver's seat. We went out for dinner the night before, after Dick got done punching the bag, and I let Dick drive, as well as to school this morning, but right now there was no way I'd let him drive.

He would probably sooner drive us off the ridge that was on the way to Wayne Manor than actually go there. I started the car after we were both buckled up, and started driving.

"You're not doing this just so you can get rid of me, are you?"

I laughed.

"No. Believe it or not, I quite enjoy living with you, I just need you to hear Bruce out. Can you do that?"

"I suppose."

...

"I want you to come in." Dick said as we pulled up the drive to Wayne Manor.

"Why?"

"I need a witness in case he tries to kill me again."

"He's not going to try and kill you!" I snapped, annoyed that my boyfriend said such a ridiculous thing. "Don't be ridiculous."

"Is it ridiculous, really?"

"Yes!" I snapped. "Now get out of the car!"

"You're coming in, right?"

"Yes." I sighed, exasperated. I hopped out of the driver's seat, my shoes crunching on the frost-covered ground as we walked up to the house. Alfred opened the door, as per usual.

"Master Dick--"

"Is he here?" Dick cut him off.

"Yes, come inside." Alfred let us in, and I took a look around, Bruce was nowhere to be seen.

"Where?"

"He's in the library."

"Hello Dick." Came a deep voice from the other side of the room. Everyone else's heads turned. I took in a sharp breath as I laid eyes on Bruce, shocked at his appearance.