Lights, Camera, Action

Above is what Scarlett does with her hair, makeup and what her dress and shoes look like. :)

I sincerely apologize for this update taking so long. I've been really busy with school and stuff. I don't have my laptop at the moment, but this chapter is dedicated to SharonZav. She wrote a part of this chapter when I had a serious case of writers block. Ily. <3

(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)(.)

Scarlett's POV

Crap again. I guess I'd have to ask either him or his butler, Alfred, I think his name was to lace up my corset. I pressed the call button, and brought the phone to my ear. He picked up almost immediately.

"Hey." He said.

"Hi Dick. Got a tiny problem." I started.

"What is it?" He sounded hurt, as if he thought I was going to back out.

"Um... It's kind of weird. I- My dad isn't home yet, and I need someone to lace up my dress. It has a corset."

"Oh!" He sounded relieved. "Okay." I heard him call to Alfred. "Alfred, can you lace up a corset?"

"Yes, Master Dick, I believe I could." I heard him reply. I blushed. Oh boy, this might get weird.

"Okay, will you come with me upstairs and help Scarlett? Her dad isn't home to lace up her dress."

"Of course." He replied. I gulped; this was definitely going to get awkward.

"Kay, we'll see you in a minute, Scar." He hung up. I scrunched my eyebrows together. That was the first time he'd called me Scar. Not that many people used it. A minute later I heard a knock on the door. Clove started barking. I shushed her and she stopped.

"It's open!" I called.

Dick and the man I assumed was Alfred walked in. Clove ran up to Dick and started sniffing him excitedly. "Clove, that's enough!" I called. She stopped.

Hot damn.

Dick looked so hot. Like the sun hot. He wore a stark black tuxedo with a crisp white shirt and black bow tie. Under his black jacket he wore a rich red vest, overtop of his white dress shirt. His hair didn't have too much product in it, it looked perfect.

Hot.

Damn.

He was still my friend, but that didn't mean I couldn't find him attractive. I already thought he was the best looking kid in my class. And he was. His eyes though, were gorgeous.

"Good evening, Miss Donovan. My name is Alfred."

"Pleasure to meet you, Alfred." He took my hand and kissed it.

"Hey Scarlett." Dick chimed in, patting Clove on the head. "This is your dog?"

"Yeah, Clove." I confirmed.

"Hello, you." Dick whispered to her, stroking her head.

"So I'll just go put on the dress, then will you lace it up?" I asked Alfred.

"Of course, Miss."

"I'm sorry about this, by the way."

"No, no, Miss, it's completely fine."

I smiled.

He was so polite and I didn't think he had the ability to say no to anything. I retreated into my bedroom and shut the door. I took off my clothes and replaced them with black underwear. I didn't need a bra, because you don't need one with a corset. Plus, it would be uncomfortable because its so tight. I stepped into the dress, and held the back shut as I walked out of the room. Wordlessly, Alfred started lacing it up, me holding the neckline up. I was blushing the whole time, as Dick was watching me. Occasionally, Alfred's fingers would brush my skin, and I would blush even more.