Dream Demon

Told by Spicy_Kitten

OK - It was about a year and a half ago, when me and 4 of my friends were hanging out. It was me, my boyfriend Bradley, my best friend Emily, her boyfriend Timothy, and then their friend Chris. We were all at Emily's house, and it was about midnight. Bradley was looking through his phone on Instagram, when he came across this creepy game called "Dream demon". He told us, and we all thought it sounded fun, so we decided to play it.

The basics to the game were that on person lays down in the dark, and the others all close their eyes. Everyone (except the player laying down) puts their three middle fingers on the person's laying body. They then start to chant softly: Go to sleep, let me in. Begin to dream, let me in.

They repeat the phrase a few times. I happened to be the one laying down, and as I did I became very drowsy. I then decided to close my eyes and rest, and I fell asleep.

I don't remember exactly what I saw, but I woke up crying. I decided to go home since I was so shaken up, and I couldn't even remember what I dreamed!

What I do remember though, is the weird dreams and things that followed. It happened to me, Bradley, and Emily only though. We would be sitting alone, when we would hear someone yell or whisper our names. I for one, had strange dreams. I would dream about the same person - a little boy with blonde hair, who would kill himself. I still have the dreams, but the thing that scared me was now when I take pictures, a face will show up in the corner. I also see things in the mirror.

 I also see things in the mirror