My Aunty's Room

Told by Tasmijadz

There have been some weird occurrences in this room in my house. It is my aunty's room and we all admit it's haunted.

To give you a little history on the room, it used to belong to my late uncle until he accidentally shot himself in that room. It then became my aunty's and we've had strange occurrences ever since she got married and moved out.

When we sleep there we can hear voices that sounds like it's coming from the headboard. You get the feeling like you are being watched or like someone is standing over you. Many people who stayed in that room said the same.

One night while I was sleeping there I could hear someone opening the drawings and banging them closed repeatedly. I called out to see if it was one of my family members but no one answered (this took place in the middle of the night), I actually got up to go check but found no one and the drawers were all closed.

Another incident in the same room was that my cousin and I were sitting on the floor and my grandma was sitting on a chair behind us. Suddenly we heard a big bang and thought that our grandma fell off the chair. When we turned around she was sitting normally and when we asked her she said she didn't even hear a bang. There was no one else in the house that day besides us and my cousin and I both heard the bang.

We all still avoid going to that room till this day and the only person who sleeps there occasionally is my aunty.