School Encounters

Told by HetaliaEngland_

During 2015, I moved within a metropolitan area. Everyone there was kind and the history is wonderful, but when it comes to my high school it was a different story.

That year, I was a new student. I immediately gained two friends which was beyond my expectations that I would be alone. School life was average; I studied, and hung out with people. But I did experience a lot of strange occurrences. My first paranormal experience was when I was entering the school early in the night because my best friend said she forgot one of her things, so I just went to fetch it since I lived in a residential building few blocks away from the school. And of course I'm a guy, so I didn't really mind some people roaming around there without me noticing.

I entered a classroom, and I found her stuff sitting on a table. I picked it up. I was about to walk out when I heard some sound that was close to heavy breathing. My eyes widened and I started running out of the building into my best friend's apartment, which was out of the district. We went to a delicious restaurant, and I told my story on what happened during the school. She laughed and thought it was funny, but I couldn't blame her because I normally laugh during real life paranormal experiences websites because some are faking it.

 She laughed and thought it was funny, but I couldn't blame her because I normally laugh during real life paranormal experiences websites because some are faking it