Bloodflow

Told by A_CrAzY_CaT

It was a long time ago, back at my old school. I was in second grade and third grade around this time period. Rumors around the place was that it was haunted, and that Bloody Mary haunted the girl's restroom closest to the cafeteria. I, being so young, somewhat believed the stories.

I remember that one of my best friends by the name of Angel become horribly terrified of that restroom they claimed was haunted. She refused to use it, saying she was 'too scared' and she told us about her experiences. I don't remember her account that much, but I remember her mention of blood dripping down the sink faucet and something strange going on with the mirror I can't quite recall.

One day, my other friend -- we called her Solicity back then, but now refer to her as Paige at our new school -- and I decided to check it out for ourselves, having to both use the restroom anyways. We entered the restroom and both went to the only two stalls, her taking the left one and I taking the right.

I remember vividly as I stepped inside Paige saying her door locked by itself and then MY door locking by itself. I yelled and told my friend what had happened, and we freaked out, but once we calmed down we went about our business. Luckily, the door opened just fine. We went to the sink.

Remember my friend's claim of blood dripping down the faucet? Well, sure enough, there were liquid stains on the metal faucet of the old sink. Paige and I discussed it as we washed our hands, and when we were done we took off out of there as fast as we could.

Now, this wasn't my only strange encounter in this school during this time period. During class, the classroom door would shut by itself. There were rumors of strange happenings in the upstairs bathroom, too, and I feel like I remember something happening to us up there but I can't quite recall it. Eventually, our old kindergarten teacher paid us a visit in our second grade classroom and she told us a story after we all rushed to tell her about the ghosts.

She was a very old woman back then, so I guess what she said was probably true: she told about where the elementary school stood there was once a beautiful old farmhouse, and everyday she passed by it. She told of the man who lived there with his two daughters and how they died, and I feel like she said the man died, too. I don't remember much of the story, just these basics.

I remember thinking and processing it as she told us this story: there were two daughters, and both of the main restrooms had strange occurrences, and I think I thought of how one of the three ghosts could be closing our door.

I don't think about the ol' place much anymore, though. It was shut down in order to build a sports field for the school we were moved to, which is brand new and has no signs of paranormal activity. I'll never forget about how we seemed to find evidence for the few things Angel told us about, though, and I still wonder if it was really haunted and if we were really there with a ghost -- or maybe, more than one, if our old teacher's story was true -- the entire time.

 I'll never forget about how we seemed to find evidence for the few things Angel told us about, though, and I still wonder if it was really haunted and if we were really there with a ghost -- or maybe, more than one, if our old teacher's story was...