Unknown Man On My Bed

Told by ICanDigMyOwnGrave

Okay, so this happened when I was 6 years old so I don't remember half of the details, but I remember all of the important parts clearly like it happened yesterday.

  I was in the living room with my mom and sister and I decided that I wanted to go to my room. So I got up and walked down the hallway and into my room. I looked around then walked over to my mirror to look at my reflection. I was looking into the mirror when I felt something off about the room, so I looked around and when my eyes landed on my bed I saw some man I don't know just sitting on the edge of my bed, he was black and had short hair.

I was confused and looked back at the mirror then back to the bed. He was still there.

  It looked like he was trying to talk to me, but I didn't know what to do. I mean there was some random man in there that I didn't know. So I decided to run into the closet and hide there from the man (I was 6, lmao don't judge). I decided to stay in the closet for around 5 minutes before coming out (hehe).

I looked around and saw nobody there. I went to the living room and asked my family if anyone had been there and they all said no. At the time I had thought it could've been an angel since it didn't want to hurt me. Now I really don't know but it was most likely the spirit of someone who lived there before we did.

 Now I really don't know but it was most likely the spirit of someone who lived there before we did