Hallway Horror

Told by peachstreet-

It happened when I was seven, my mum was happily finishing putting the dishes in the dishwasher - it was gonna be a movie night so that's what we did. My dad was setting up the movie, with my sister already sitting on the couch with a bowl of chips.

Everyone was in their pyjamas except me, so I started walking down the hallway, pass the carpet covered stair, pass the spare / guest bedroom, then past the bathroom next door to my room. When I saw something white flash and hover past my eyes when I'm outside my room.

I shrugged it off as my imagination, thinking it was nothing. I felt a chill go down my spine, I quickly got changed thinking I was cold since it was a winters night. I'm fully dressed in my pyjamas when I go to turn off my light - the figure.

The same white figure from before flashed past me again, I was frozen still. I then walked up to the rooms doorway next to me - my sisters. I saw it clearer, it was something like ghost, I just stood for a minute trying to comprehend what I've just seen.

It came up to me, and scared me so I ran back down the hallway screaming to my parents that I saw a ghost it was real, I'm not lying. They laughed at first then walked down the hallway coming back telling me, 'There's nothing there. Don't worry about it.'

Still in the past years from that night, I've had the same feeling, and seen the same thing a few times.