The Ghostly Swing

Told by Rrroleplay

One time my friend was at her uncle's house. They had two kids; one of them was her age and the other one was in 2nd grade. She followed the oldest up stairs, heading towards her room, when they both saw the younger one having a tea party. They asked her who she was having her tea party with and she said that it was with her friend, although no one was there. Then, they were both pushed out of the room and fell down the stairs. They could hear the younger cousin screaming and ran up to try and open the door but it would budge.

They ran back downstairs and tried to get one of the parents to come up. So the aunt came upstairs with them. This time, the door was open, but no one was in the room. Looking outside the now open window, they saw the younger cousin, swinging, and looking as though she was totally fine.

They went downstairs and looked out of one of the windows down there instead, finding that now both swings were moving.

One with the younger cousin in it and the other with no one. They tried to get outside through the back door but that wouldn't budge either! Then they finally got it open and saw the younger cousin knocked out but still swinging. The other swing had stopped. They ran out and took her to the hospital, where they couldn't find anything wrong with her except for some deep cuts on her arms and back. After a few months they moved away from the house.

 After a few months they moved away from the house