Darkened Friends

Told by SirBlood

I like the dark, well not entirely. I have a specific fear when it comes to the dark. No I am not afraid of the dark, more so what lies within the dark. Since about 2016 I've had some very strange experiences and even worse sightings. It started in the winter of 2016 when I was up late at night watching Youtube videos, passing out from sleep medication finally kicking in. Now this is when things start to make less sense considering this story does continue on with a dream.

The dream starts with me walking into the woods near my neighborhood. I entered the woods during the middle of the night and came across a QuickTrip during my travel down the straight path. Upon seeing the QuickTrip I decided to enter it feeling hungry and slightly parched. So after entering, grabbing myself some chips and Gatorade, I was immediately held up at an armed robbery by a masked man. Apparently I took the man's gun and shot him because in the blink of an eye he had his brains blown out and I was holding the gun. Several police veichles were outside this mysteriously placed gas station as well.

After walking past the cops without being questioned I continued down the straight path and stumbled upon a giant lake. I went to the docks and beside it I pulled out a slightly decayed and very murky body. What was strange was that the body looked very similar to an acquaintance of mine. She was a girlfriend of mine a time ago but we broke up for reasons that shall not be listed. After pulling the body out I mourned for about five seconds and then left.

After leaving the lake I was confronted by another female. But this female wasn't living, she had to be dead. She came before me with long locks of blonde hair that was stained with blood and bits of gore. One of her eyes was missing and fluids were oozing out of the socket. She had scars all over her arms and legs, while her white night gown was stained in blood that surprisingly seemed fresh.

She screamed at me to the top of her lungs, "What do you know about pain and suffering?!"

This ear piercing question was asked for a couple times before I gave an answer. The one detail I don't remember is that I can't remember what I replied to the female specter. It's strange but I really can't remember. Don't ask why cause I could really not give you an answer.

After my answer I walked past her was greeted with an electronic screech. It was loud, high pitched, and made me want to crawl out of my skin. I was stopped by a tall figure. I looked up at it and was surprised by what I saw. A masculine figure made of flaming shadows with a glowing white smile and glowing white dots for eyes. He, well it I should say, offered its hand as if it wanted to take me somewhere or shake my hand. I backed up and began to run screaming for it to get out of my head.

After my screaming I somehow found myself underwater and slowly drowning, unable to pull myself up from the water. Then again, I never knew how to swim in the first place.
I then woke up sweating bullets, finding myself unable to speak, breathe, and barely able to move. Keep in mind, I do have asthma. When you can't breathe that raises your anxiety up enough. But being unable to move and breathe, that fear really sinks in.

I tried to turn my head to my door as I received sharp pains in my head and neck. After getting a clear view I saw three figures made of shadows. Two were masculine and one was feminine. They stood close but the outline of their bodies compared to the darkness was clear. I painfully turned my head to the left, meeting my nightstand. I then saw the same man as I did in the dream. But he was the same height as me (At least it seemed like it) and was kneeling down beside my smiling. As he rose slowly he then began to slowly turn a full ninety degree angle. As this process went on his smile went from friendly to a more menacing and cruel tone.

I could feel my heart pumping faster than it ever was out of my chest. I then lashed my head to the end of my bed and saw another tall figure. He wore the darkness as if it were a suit. His skin was white as snow and stars before me with interest. Though this figure may not have had very. visible facial features, it was obvious from the vibe I got from him. He was frightening but seemed like a father figure. He never moved but it almost felt as if he wanted me to come with him. To take me somewhere safe and pure.

In the blink of an eye everything was gone and I raced to turn the light on in my bedroom. I did and then felt the immediate need to throw up. I then began to vomit all over the bedroom floor with bits of blood. This resulted me in passing out in my vomit filled floor after receiving a strong wave of dizziness and lack of oxygen.

I was then shook awake by my mother who I ended up screaming and scrambling away from. I ended up sitting in the corner until I gained a full clear vision of where I was and what time it was. Since then I've been searching and seeking these entities I once saw that fateful night.

 Since then I've been searching and seeking these entities I once saw that fateful night