Travis - Recorded Footage

Told by Authin

Ever since I moved into my house 4 years ago I never really felt comfortable in my room. It was like someone was watching me. I always shut my door when I sleep because my brothers have to pee in the middle of the night and I sleep right across from the bathroom.

A few months after we moved in my bedroom door would open in the middle of the night and the light would wake me up. One night I saw a shadow standing above the stairs. I was so freaked out I couldn't even move, but my family wouldn't believe me.

About a year after moving in I was watching TV in my room late at night. My entire room was dark except for the light from the TV. I heard a noise that sounded like something opening. I looked over and my dresser drawers were open. This continued on a regular basis and I asked my dad to check if the drawers were level, because our house was built on a hill. He said everything was level.

This past Christmas we got a cat named Louie. I had a mirror sitting on my floor and Louie had never seen his reflection. He was convinced that there was another cat behind the mirror. I thought it was cute so I decided to record it and send it to my friends. It was only after my mom pointed out that there was something on the screen that I noticed something that could only be described as a spirit anomaly fly across the screen.

I have continued to have things happen to me and I named the spirit Travis, because there is a guy on a show I watch that is considered a pervert -- like he'll hit on girls on stuff -- more specifically, one girl. Since my ghost keeps opening up my underwear drawer I decided to name him Travis.  

Editor's Note: Watch the video in the media section (up top) for Authin's recorded footage