Lucas's Twin

Told by Ayannastories

Ok so I have a puppy his name is Lucas, he is also a beagle. When my mom was a kid her family had a beagle and his name was Charlie.

I believe in everything that is not normal, aliens, monsters, spirits you name it. Last night it was raining and thundering my dad was cooking dinner on the grill while my mom, my little brother, and me were chilling in the living room.

My dad is outside along with Lucas, since we got hit with Hurricane Irma our fence was completely destroyed my dad and my other brother tried their best to fix it so our pup can do his business. So it was raining so bad that the whole fence fell apart, my dad came back inside and left lucas out there (not the smartest thing to do when the whole fence is trash) My mom asked him where is Lucas and all you can see is panic in his eyes so we all start calling his name and I hear him howling in front of the house I ran outside and nearly slipped.

I ran to the driveway where I saw him and he ran toward our neighbors house so I run that way. I hear my mom tell me he is near her, she is standing at the walkway of our house. So I'm thinking what dog was I chasing while I was walking back inside. Later that night I was washing the dishes and I looked down I see "my" dog run around the counter. I call his name and Lucas comes from the hallway. Now tonight my cousins came over and we watched IT.

I'm not sure if it was just me stressing myself out about having my sleep paralysis but after the movie I decided to watch youtube so I wouldn't have nightmares. I hear scratching at our sliding door, Lucas is in his cage sleeping my heart was pounding so hard that I started getting hot I told my brother and my mom. My mom said it's just in my head until I told my brother to come with me and he heard it to. I shouldn't be this scared of my family's old dog having a visit. I'm now watching Mulan trying to ignore the scratching.

If Charlie wanted to visit he can visit me in my dreams.