The Lady in White

• इन्हें समर्पित: AmorJae_

Told by Amorjae_

My mom, little brother and I had just moved into a new small, two bedroom apartment. I always had the gift of feeling, meaning I could walk into a place alone and feel if there's a spirit nearby. I remember how eerie the apartment was for me. I always felt like I was being watched from that day forward. I was never alone, even when my mom and brother weren't home.

One night, I remember, I fell asleep watching a kids' show. Usually if I watch something scary, I'd dream of it. But, not this night. I hadn't watched anything scary at all.

The dream began with me and my mom in the car, trying to go to the store. While driving, there were women and men crossing the street, but only looking at me. The creepy thing was that they weren't walking normally; they were crossing the road while in a back bend, like in the movie of Emily Rose.

Then the dream changed. I was now in the house where we currently live. And there was a woman in white standing in the living room. She disappeared, and I wanted to know where she went. So I went looking for her throughout the house. Now, in the dream, there were several bedrooms, and each bedroom I went in, she was there. One minute she'd be looking at me, then she'd disappear.

The very last room I checked in the dream, she looked at me, then disappeared once more. I slowly woke up out of my sleep, but couldn't move. I swear I noticed the same lady standing in front of me. In white. I couldnt make out her face, but I knew she was holding something in her arms. She watched me, facing me, for a little while. Never taking her eyes off of me, she turned and started walking slowly out of the room. When I was able to get up I checked the house everywhere. The door was locked so no one could've left out, or come in. My mom was in her room sleeping and my little brother slept beside her.

I never learned what really happened in that apartment until almost a year later. My friend Brittany, who I had stopped speaking to during that time, had wanted to come see me and asked if I still stayed there. I told her no, and began to tell her what happened that night. Her response still gets me to this day.

"Oh, I heard about that, she was the lady who got shot with her baby in her arms."

"

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Real Life Paranormal Experiences Part 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें