Hidden Secret

Told by Maecaella08

Hey, I'm Maecaella08. This is my real paranormal experience. I know it's unbelievable. Even myself can't believe this. But honestly it's true coz if you want a proof, some of my boardmates witness the things that happened.
That was happened when I was in college taking hospitality management. I'm staying with my friends in a boarding house near the school.
Every 1:30am I heard a knock around our room. I opened the door and saw nothing. The next day, heard again but I didn't mind it.
One month later, around 1:30am while I'm doing my assignment I heard foot steps from lobby to our room, as usual I didn't mind it.
The next day, I tried to investigate about things I encountered. Some of my boardmate tells the same of what I experienced every 1:30am.
As days goes by I have gathered a lot of information about when 1:30am comes.
One night, I'd been dreaming of a young lady wearing old fashion dress waiting her suitor at the window of her room. Then, when her father saw a guy want to take her away, I heard a whisper says "help me". I was shocked. I felt it was real. I went out the room and run where my room is. And I saw myself sleeping. I shout very loud. Then I woke up. I'm very scared. My roommate ask me what happen to me. I'm speechless.
Around 3:00 in the afternoon, I washed my uniform at laundry area. While I'm washing, I saw a black lady passed by. I run to the lobby where my friends are. I was shocked when I notice there's no one there. I quickly run out the boarding house.
Another night, I have dream a room that burning. I saw a man and a woman inside want to get out. I tried to help them but I heard again saying "help me". Then I woke up.
One morning at 5:30am I heard a voice of a little boy laughing while playing his ball. I didn't mind it. On the same day, while taking a bath I heard again a voice saying "help me".
Month of October, I found that there is something wrong in a boarding house where I'm staying.
When I get inside the room of my boardmate I saw it's the same in my dream. I ask what happen to there window, they said, it's been a year that no one fixed the broken glass. I went to the boys room at the back of our boarding house, I felt something different and I felt there is someone looking at me.
Month of October, I already found the answers. I wanted to help the voice keep asking for help. And that voice is a voice of a young lady in my dreams. His wicked father shot her suitor when he tried to take her away. And a black lady is her good and loving "yaya". A woman inside a burning room with a man. His wicked father killed a little boy as a witness of a happenings inside the mansion.
I thought I already done helping to a young lady but it's not yet. Guess what?
11:30pm me and my boardmate having third eye saw a big man's shadow at the front of us passing by. We just stared each other.
1:30am, I received a phone call but I noticed there is no number. I think maybe it's a new roaming number of my auntie in Singapore. When I answer it, I heard a wierd sound. I check if I already answered and yes I does. Then my phone turned off. I immedietly open it. When I check the receive call, there was no new number registered at that time. I get nervous.
Next 1:30am, I can't go to sleep. And...a man appears beside my bed. I just close my eyes pretending I didn't saw him.
October 29, 2011 at 3:00pm, my cellphone charging in the living room while I'm reviewing my notes. An old man shouting outside the gate saying "go home". At first I didn't understand what he's talking about.
7:45pm, still I was reviewing in living room and.... a big man's shadow appeared in front of me. The light turned off. Two of my boardmates is in the kitchen cooking. I shouted very very loud as I can, "Mommy!! Kuya Miko!! Help Me!! " They saw me in the wall. Then someone pushed me to them. I cried and cried. Then the light turned back on. We are all scared and nervous.
Early morning, we all pack our things and leave the boarding house. I didn't listen to what the old man said.
For sure, you already knew why it happened to me.