The Vanished Girl

Told by ivyydragneel14

So I used to live with my aunt and my cousins. One of my cousin's names is <name redacted>. And he told us, meaning me, my sister and his siblings that his neighbor told him that someone died in the house. He said that about 5 years ago a family with 2 kids, one boy who at the time was probably around our age, and a little girl who I'm guessing was about 7 or 8. He told us that the little girl fell out of a window and died since the bottom was concrete. We think that she fell out of my girl cousin's window since there's a little roof attached to it.

Well two weeks after -- this happened in October of last year -- I was walking down the hall from the bathroom to my cousin's room because I was getting ready for school and it was still really dark. Anyway as I'm walking down the hall I heard a little girl giggle. I freaked the hell out and ran to the room. And tried walking up my cousin but she's on these pills that allow her to sleep better so she didn't wake up.

Then later that day I was changing because I just came out of the shower and it was only us kids and my grandma home, and I heard someone in our yard walking and when I looked out it was quiet again. When I told my cousin about it she told me that sometimes she hears knocking and pounding on the window before she sleeps. And my other cousin told me that he hears kids running around and giggling.

 And my other cousin told me that he hears kids running around and giggling