Trapped Within

Told by Its_your_girl_Sarah

This all happened when I was about 9 or 10. I was really close to my neighbors, all of them at least 2 years older than me, but still my best friends.

My one friend, Sean, had gotten one of those apps that you have to pay 0.99 cents to buy. Anyway, he thought we should go explore the house. So me, my brother, Sean, Marcus, Jordan, Liz and Nathan went to explore. We all had random stuff like plastic bats, glasses, etc. We walked upstairs and the app said that the was a ghost in there.

The rest of them were scared, so I went into the room. When I stepped into the room, the light shut off. Me being the stupid child I was, bridge it off as the bulb went out. As I explored the room I thought I saw a shadow out of the corner of my eye. I brushed that off as one of the guys. As I was walking, something or someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the bathroom.

I screamed and pulled on the door the guys were on the other side of, trying to get me out. Then all of a sudden the pressure stopped and the door opened. I fell backwards. I was so scared.

Sean deleted the app. I'm now 13-years-old and I still hear people laughing in the middle of the night when everyone's asleep, and people shutting doors at night, and people walking around. I still to this day have no clue what that was, but that was not my last encounter.

I will never go in that room at night again because I'm terrified. Now nobody from that day lives here but me and my brother, and he doesn't remember. But I sure do.

 But I sure do