Shadow People (2)

Told by @_feenycall_

Me and my friends have suffered quite a lot with paranormal things, to the point where we expect it/are used to it. One of the first things we experienced is when my friend was at my house after school one time. Me, her and my younger sister were going to film a video outside (a challenge video) and but before that, my friend went to the toilet.

In my bathroom, there's a window where you can see out of but other people can't see into. My friend told me and my sister that when she was washing her hands, she saw a black figure (with no facial feature at all) walk past the window. We all looked around my garden to see if there was someone trying to break in, but we couldn't see anyone, so we went to my front garden to film the video.

I was leaning on my mum's car while my friend was explaining the idea she had for the video to me and my sister. I wasn't looking at her, but I was listening. Anyway, I live near the top of a hill, and I saw a black figure (the same on she described) walking at a fast speed and I was a bit shocked, so I looked at my friend to tell her what happened.

There's a little bit of gravel in between my mine and my neighbours' gardens, and I saw the same exact one walking at the average speed of a human walking. I told my friend and we did some research and found out it was a shadow figure. Since then, my friend has seen ones in her house in different forms and she has also seen one in camouflage, which is strange, since her great grandad died in the Second World War.

 Since then, my friend has seen ones in her house in different forms and she has also seen one in camouflage, which is strange, since her great grandad died in the Second World War