A Little Alarming

Told by Anonymous

Well, we moved into this amazing house back in 2011. Well we have door alerts on the front, back and side doors. Every night the alarms would go off, but everyone would be asleep. I told my parents and they said it was a glitch in the alarms, so the took the alarms off. Well that was 6 years ago. We also put hall light monitors on the stairs and the upstairs hall going to my room. I can see the lights from my room and ever since we put them in, the go off at random times with everyone asleep. I started closing my door at night and it started opening by itself.

About two weeks ago I was trying to sleep and the light in the hall turned on. I ignored it. Then it turned off and standing at my door was a tall, black, shadowy figure looking at me. I jumped under my covers and when I came up it was still there. It was there for about 5 minutes. It doesn't feel welcoming at all.

A few nights ago I saw what seemed to be a white figure that looked like a little kid run from my door to my little brother's room. I knew it wasn't my brother because he sleeps with my parents. He is afraid to sleep in his room. I don't know the history of my house and I don't think I want to know.

Also my brother was in his room and I looked at my phone and when I looked up, he was gone. He's very loud so I should have heard him walk out. I ran down stairs and he was down stairs, in the living room. He doesn't remember going down stairs. I also saw a face in our shed window.

 I also saw a face in our shed window