Chapter 19

After taking a quick shower she quickly dressed up. She didn't wash her hair as they would take a long time to dry up then. She put a staller around her neck and quickly wore the first flats she saw. There! She was ready within fifteen minutes. She definitely took longer than this even when she was getting ready for work.

She dashed out of the apartment ignoring her brothers calls and ran to her car.

**

When she got there it was ten minutes to one. She looked around the parking lot and found him standing against his car with shades on his eyes.

She waved to him and he caught her sight.

Grinning, he came towards her in long strides.

"Hey!" Aamir said to her.

"Salam Aamir."

"Wasalam. Thanks you came!"

"Uh I don't have much time so please make it quick." Areesha said glancing at her watch.

Liar! You are just trying to be indifferent. Her conscience scolded her. It really had the worst timing.

She was very curious as to what Aaamir had to say now. She tried to hide her nervousness in indifference

"Lets have a coffee first, shall we?"

"Sure."

"Ladies first." He said with a wink and opened the cafe door for her. She rolled her eyes at his chivalrous attempt. Before it would have melted her heart but not now. She had closed her heart and there was no space for love.

They went inside and ordered cappuccino.

"So what do you want?" Areesha asked as she sipped her coffee through pursed lips.

"You." he said simply.

"Excuse me?"

"I want to get back together with you. I know there was nothing between you and that guy."

"Quite the contrary. At that time there was nothing but now we are getting married." She said in an attempt to make him jealous. She knew she wasn't going to marry him till her mother agreed.

"What? You can't marry anyone but me!"

"Oh really? Sadly, that choice lies by me only." She said coldly.

"Why are you being like this? I love you. Took me some time to realise but I really do."

For some reason that didn't make her happy the way it should have.

"Really? And what happened to, what was her name, oh yeah Shazre?"

"She was a gold digging bitch."

"And how do you know I am not? You loved her after all didn't you?"

"I didn't. I thought it was love but I was wrong."

"I thought I loved you but I was wrong too."

Lie, lie, lie. You still have feelings for him. Stop being so cold. Don't let your anger come in the way. Her heart said to her.

But she didn't listen to her heart anymore. Her ego was too much. Aamir had dumped her, insulted her and now was back when it didn't work out with the other girl. She was merely a second choice for him.

"Well, that doesn't matter sadly. You can't marry anyone but me or my dad is going to kill him."

"Really? I am soo scared now!" She said in a mocking tone.