Authors note

Salamun Alaikum everyone!

Hope you all are doing good!

This book is officially complete! I started publishing in mid August and it was done by the end of December.

There were many times when I felt and actually still feel that I may not be the best of writers but you all supported me with your wonderful comments which made me think that my writing was something even if not the best.

There are so many good books even on wattpad and I wish to improve too. Sometimes when I am reading my own works I cringe at places thinking that this chapter could definitely do with some improvement.

I remember that time when I had a few hundred votes and I could only dream of it crossing a thousand. I would look at other peoples works and think why mine isn't recognized.

But anyway, I want to thank all of you for supporting me! I never thought that I could even finish writing a story let alone get anyone to read it. It felt impossible to me but your support kept me going. It was such a good feeling when you all acknowledged my work. Every comment and vote means a lot to me.

I enjoy writing a lot. I absolutely love materializing my thoughts and ideas on paper. 

Do share this book with others as well. It will mean the world to me!

I'll stop ranting now and do remember me in your prayers!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Allah Hafiz!