Chapter 30

After Areesha changed into a comfortable attire which consisted of a simple tee shirt and pyjamas and removed her makeup. She went out of the bathroom to find Fawad changed into a sweat shirt and shorts sitting on the bed scrolling through his phone.

He looked so smoking hot even in those clothes. She gulped when she realized she was supposed to lie next to him. He raised an eyebrow at her and she shrugged.

"I am going to pray." He said to her.

"I can't pray." She replied.

"Why?" He said frowning.

"Because it's the time of my month." She said shaking her head at his stupidity. 

"Oh right." He muttered embarrassed.

While Fawad was praying, Areesha brushed out her hair taking out all the hair pins. When Fawad was done she was still not finished untangling her hair.

"Wait let me help you." He said from behind her. Areesha handed him the brush.

He lightly brushed her hair and when he was done he made her hair in a side braid.

"How do you know how to make a braid?" She asked surprised.

"I used to do Maya's hair when she was younger." He said shrugging and Areesha thought how cute he was.

He went to the bed and laid down. She laid on he bed too keeping appropriate distance between them. She put her arm on her eyes and tried to sleep.

"Who's going to turn off the lights?" Fawad asked from beside her.

"You." She said.

"Not me."

"I don't know where the swich board is."

"Its right there." He said pointing towards the wall.

"I don't know which button is for this light."

"There is only one button turned on."

"Just go and turn it off." She muttered.

"Fine." He said accepting defeat and muttered about how she was ordering him around already.

Fawad flicked the lights off and now they were lying in the dark. Areesha couldn't sleep in his presence. It felt so hot all of a sudden even though the AC was turned on.

She turned to her side and tried to sleep. She had forgotten to pack her sleeping pills so now she was suffering.

Fawad on the other hand was having a problem sleeping too. He was not used to sharing the bed with someone and he was certainly not accustomed to lying on the bed civilised. He slept sprawled all over the bed but now he had to stay on one side incase Areesha got offended. He was sure that Areesha wasn't asleep either as she kept on changing sides.

Areesha meanwhile had counted sheep so many times now that she could smell them. She was in desperate need of her sleeping pills and it was impossible for her to sleep. When she was at her own house she would have late night snacks with Zayan till she could fall asleep.

She took her phone from the side table and lowered its brightness.

She opened whatsapp and saw that Zayan had been online a few minutes ago.

"Are you up?" She messaged him and waited for the tickes to turn blue. When they did he started typing and waited for his reply.

"Areesha? Whats wrong? Is everything alright?" Came his reply and Areesha rolled her eyes.