Cursed love?

Salam y'all!

I'm thinking of another story!! When I should be studying, I am thinking of new plots to write. How bad is that?

But do tell me what you think about this! I couldn't think of a better title... Do share if you have anything good in mind!

And please do pray for me! I have AP Calculus and Psychology exams this Monday and I am not even half way through with the preperation...😢😢

The prologue:

Urwa, a poor girl whose parents abandoned her at the orphanage at a young age, was an introvert, a pessimistic, a little too sensitive for her own good, and did not belive in love or any relationship for that matter.

She didn't even in her wildest dreams dream that her life could change from bad to worse because of a small mistake she made. She never thought that one mistake could cost her her life. She was yet to learn that the business of life was that you cannot lay down the rules and destiny likes to shock you when you expect it the least.

Shaheer Ahmed, who irked Urwa to no end, was the famous business man, who had practically everything at his feet. He was famous all across the world but what he didn't expect was that he'd fall in love with this mysterious Urwa. It was love at first sight. She intrigued him like no one did.

He didn't, however, know that destiny would bring them together in the cruelest of ways and he would come to hate that very girl he had always loved with his soul existence.

What has fate planned for these unsuspecting individuals? Would it bring them together and make them one or would they be together but still be miles apart?

Read "Cursed love?" to find out how it all ended when it started with just a small mistake on Urwa's part.

Choosing HimOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara