Chapter 27

Areesha showed the dress to everyone at home and they all loved it a lot. Zayan teased her a lot. And whenever she thought about it a she started blushing profusely.

"Areesha why did you take so long when all you bought wqs a simple dress?" Zayan asked her with a teasing note in his voice.

"I had a lot of fun today." She said to Fawad with a smile as they stopped at his office building.

"Me too." He said with a beautiful smile of his own that just melted Areesha's heart. 

"I never noticed that you had dimples!" Areesha sqealed all of a sudden and poked his cheek.

"Yeah girls die on this!" He said with a smirk.

"Let them die then!" Areesha said her smile disappearing.

"Yeah let them becuase my heart belongs to this girl." He said pointing at her.

"Good."

"Great."

"Fantastic."

"Wonderful."

"Terrific"

"Excellent."

"Marvelous."

"And I am running out of adjectives!"

"Wonderful"

"I already said that!"

"So?"

"So you can't copy!"

"Whatever."

"Its getting late. Mama is gonna start getting worried as to what we must be doing."

"We are married now. We can do whatever we want to." He said with a suggestive smirk making Areesha go red.

"Shut up." Areesha said smacking his arm.

"Someone has a really dirty mind!"

"Yeah you really do!" She said with a roll of her eyes.

"What can I do? I have a sexy imagination!" He said winking at her.

"You copied that from somewhere didn't you?" She said narrowing his eyes at him.

"Do you want me to drop you home?" He said ignoring what she said earlier.

"No its fine. I already took so much of your time." Areesha said shaking her head.

"That doesn't matter because I had so much fun. And you're my wife so let me drop you."

"No Fawad, its fine. I can go on my own. Focus on your work don't miss me too much. Ok?"

"I never forget about you to begin with. You are on my mind 24/7."

"That's why I can't sleep at night." Areesha said.

"What? Why don't you sleep at night? You need take care of yourself, Areesha." He said frowning.

"Gosh! Have you heard that when you can't sleep at night you are awake in someone's dream." 

"Yeah, I have lots of dreams about you and we are having so much fun." He said with a smirk and Areesha tried to ignore the double meaning of that.

"Why are we sitting in the car?" Areesha said as she heard a car honk behind them and she realised that they were here for a few mintues.

"Because you want to spend more time with me."